Yf-23

jeffpn said:
I think a shot where the nose is in focus, and the tail is a bit out of focus would be cool. Less DOF than what you have now, recentered to the nose.
The DOF setting is an easy one but not precise. It's in the camera controls and the focus is set to feet and inches from the lens. I think a shot like you described would look cool too.

Boof69 said:
I'm learning how to apply these affects in max so I don't have to post process. I'm reading up on rendering as of late. I really enjoy the results.
Oh, don't tell the Major that. :p

Ok I don't know what the problem is but all my screen shots of the YF23 are coming out weirdly shaded. If someone could take some screen shots of it and post them in this thread I could use them for the swaps. Plus I would know it's my machine that's the problem. Everything looks fine in the sim so I'm confused.

Edit: It's strange it just looks like I described in windows photo viewer. After I uploaded these I notice they look fine. Go figure. :confused:

Attachments

• ScreenShot1306294986.jpg
    ScreenShot1306294986.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ScreenShot1306294884.jpg
    ScreenShot1306294884.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Here's a couple more.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 17
  • z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 15
  • z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 12
  • z3.jpg
    z3.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 11
  • z4.jpg
    z4.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 16
Yeah, but the Tab key method forces you to accepting the advertisement in the lower right corner of your pictures. Just use alt prnt screen and import into paint and crop. Either way you have to crop.

bmz_loop said:
He's proving he isn't from Brazil or Portugal ;)
Just on about 15 hrs of sleep in 4 days (that and I'm trying to learn blender and I've done a ton of printscreening :p )

Apparently you edited about the time I opened RF and I didn't even pay attention when replying. Just didn't delete it after posting.

Back