Can I use this controller

warped loomster

The original software for this controller shattered in my CD drive destroying it and I have forgotten the keyword. What software will work with this drive and is the key word the same as the serial number?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
An original InterLink! We don't see many of those anymore (though I have one or two here). Re: the broken CD, I presume you are also talking about RealFlight G2.

I'm not sure what you mean about the keyword, but if your G2 CD broke, I'm afraid you're out of luck. It was required in order to run the software.

Both of those (hardware and software) are very old at this point. That InterLink is no longer officially supported in RealFlight. It worked pretty well through the next few versions of the sim after G2, but even those are over a decade old now, and greatly surpassed by the latest versions of both software and hardware in terms of features, fixes, and content.

I say this as a person who also likes to hold onto things a very long time: As biased as you might think this is, my advice is to make the jump to RealFlight Evolution with an InterLink DX controller. See here and here for more info.

Back