Recent content by 3DHS SAB junky

1. 3

F4U Racer

Ask him his top speed on the mustang he uses and ill make you an av that will beat his speeds
  2. 3

3D model for Arron Bates' Super Honey Badger

Are you gonna put sfgs one the wings to
  3. 3

3D model for Arron Bates' Super Honey Badger

When is this gonna be posted i really cant wait much longer
  4. 3

EAA Acro Sport Build Thread

Abaser and cark how long till yall think there done
  5. 3

Acro Sport

Cant wait
  6. 3

What aircraft should I build next

Please do an aronca sedan i have one thats 28 years old and the make is dead but his number was in the fire wall we called it and his wife awnsered and said yea i remeber that plane but my husband past away last year and i really would love that plane on here
  7. 3

Andrew Jesky Laser

Hope you finish this this if by far one of my fave planes irl
  8. 3

In all seriousnous ive been waiting for the eaa bipe on rf7.5 im excited nice work this plane has the top wing way forward past the bottom wing irl and i always liked that look and you modeled it exactly the same
  9. 3

The colors where also cream and red
  10. 3

My dad has this plane as a real rc to plane and that bottom wing should have like 3 inches of dihedral and the wheel pans on the real one are not full covering the wheels the gear didnt have the covers like that the rudder should be more angled up it should also not have that lip on the cowl the...
  11. 3

Yak-54 (3D) (3dhs's av)_AV

alll changes done mby me make sure to pick up my home depot sheme to go wit it -your local hobby 12 year old 3dhs-
  12. 3

Yak-54 (3D) (3dhs's av)_AV

3DHS SAB junky submitted a new upload: Yak-54 (3D) (3dhs's av)_AV View the Swap Page
  13. 3

trex 450 sport super combo_CS

3DHS SAB junky submitted a new upload: trex 450 sport super combo_CS View the Swap Page
Back