Recent content by Adrolak

1. A

Replacement Interlink controller?

same problem.. kinda yeah, i had the same problem, but mine is the official one ( i.e from the box came with the CD ), it was working fine then tonight I went to go use it and for some reason the right stick will pop back into place going up and down, but it won't go left to right and pop back...
  2. A

Weird Error on startup..

Well, it seems i don't need help anymore because I just installed it on my main computer and it runs just fine, its a wonderful sim. :D so i think the problem with my other computer is related to something else ill look into it sometime...
  3. A

Older planes and other airports?

Ohh ok thanks for your help guys :) I'll go download the addons for more planes and maybe sometime ill get the expansions too :)
  4. A

wait, so the addons are the expansion packs for free? Isn't KE loosing money from that or are they just doing it so those without gen 1-3 can still use those expansions? Sorry about asking this i just read someone said that there is a difference between the addons and the expansions.
  5. A

Ok cool thanks man i'll have to download em once i get it installed on my other comp that i use more.
  6. A

Wait.. i thought that those addons just changed the ui and the way some planes looked?
  7. A

Weird Error on startup..

Ok, ill do that thanks for telling me what i should post, ill do that once i'm on the computer i usually use.
  8. A

thanks
  9. A

Weird Error on startup..

Ok, i just installed it and my computer meets all the requirements and when i open the launcher and launch the program it starts up, loads then i get an error saying error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL file: .\DEFECT.ccp line: 393 and when i press OK it changes to 363 and if i push it again it changes to...
  10. A

Hello, I'm new to model airplane flying and I just bought the newest RF G4.5 and I noticed there where some older expansion packs for gen. 1 2 and 3, since these are not compatable with gen 4.5 so are the older planes and airports from those expansion packs and past generations in the newest...
Back