Recent content by agrsk8r

1. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

Wow, a lot of discussion has happened since I last posted! This is great! As I said earlier, I finally installed this on my laptop to compare different processors and frame rates because it's my theory that my processor on my desktop is bottle necking the VR experience. Desktop specs: AMD...
  2. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

The image displayed on the monitor while in VR is a mirror of what you're looking at through the VR headset so that shouldn't tax the system much at all if anything. :)
  3. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

I understand what you're saying. I have a GTX 1070, an FX-8350 (8 cores at 4Ghz) and 16GB of RAM. That should be plenty of power to run this. My system doesn't struggle or hiccup on any other VR games that I play and they are all graphically more intense than this simulator. The only thing I can...
  4. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

I don't see a setting that says unlimited. My only choices are 60, 100, 110 and 120hz. I have v-sinc turned off. I don't see any nVidia settings that would override this.
  5. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

I turned the regular video settings to medium and that allowed the cap in VR to hit 90. I didn't realize that the other video settings were also taken into account with the VR settings. Thank you for helping me resolve that issue. I do find it extremely disappointing that even with this old...
  6. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

When I play in 1080p, my frame rate is capped at 120 but I'm not concerned about that. There's no reason to need more that 120 since that's my monitor's refresh rate. VR is a very different story. It's supposed to run at 90 fps. Currently, there are only 4 video settings for VR: Low, Medium...
  7. agrsk8r

VR 45 fps cap?

I purchased RF8 for one reason... VR. Aside from that, There was zero reason for me to upgrade from 6.5. Being that this is a new release, I'm fully expecting there to be bugs to work out. One bug (I hope) in particular, there seems to be a 45 fps cap when using VR. It doesn't matter which VR...
  8. agrsk8r

Real Flight 6 won't start

I also had this problem after a fresh install of Windows 7 on a computer that I had played RealFlight on prior to reinstalling Windows. I did everything opjose posted and unplugged my wireless mouse but the simulator still wouldn't recognize my InterLink controller. However, it did show up in...
  9. agrsk8r

Bug report: Viewport gadget stuck off screen!

I understand exactly what you mean. I would like to make it clear, however, that the problem started before I touched any files. And the files that I did mess with had zero effect on the issue and did not cause any additional issues. :D As for this spin off conversation... I like to use the...
  10. agrsk8r

I've deleted and manipulated enough game files to know what the possible side effects will likely be and that before deleting anything, I backup those files first. No harm was done in removing that data folder as it was completely rewritten when I started the game back up. Aside from that, I...
  11. agrsk8r

I went into the RealFlight Configuration settings and changed the coordinates of the viewport from 0,0 to 960,540. I play using a full window on a 1920x1080 monitor so I figured those coordinates would place the upper left corner of the gadget in the middle of my screen. After starting the game...
  12. agrsk8r

When I try to start the viewport gadget, I barely see the opening animation shoot off to the left side of my window off screen. The last time I used this gadget successfully, I was playing around with a 3 monitor setup. I went back to this setup to see if I could pull the viewport back to the...
  13. agrsk8r

Align T-Rex 500 - FBL_AV

FBL done right. This is no easy task in RF6.
  14. agrsk8r

Align T-Rex 500 - FBL_AV

agrsk8r submitted a new upload: Align T-Rex 500 - FBL_AV View the Swap Page
  15. agrsk8r

E-flite Blade mCP X_V2_AV

Here it is! The unwanted random spinning out of control is gone! I dropped the CCW Deflection to 35 degrees and left the CW Deflection at 45 degrees. Happy flying!
Back