Recent content by Aircraft Master

1. A

Error Before Installation

Well, after building a new PC and (finally) getting around to install RealFlight G5, it would appear that RealFlight hates me. :rolleyes: Every time I attempt to install, I get an error about Windows not finding an application/executable on the disk, called (I believe, I am not interested in...
  2. A

Why does plane distruct at 450 mph?

?!? That's rediculous! At least you aren't inside of the Mustang, if you were, you would just go splut against the seat! :eek: Well, I have never considered the drag factor. Might be the magic number, might not. Oh well; no one seems to care about speed anymore... In fact, I haven't even seen a...
  3. A

Why does plane distruct at 450 mph?

Well I know HOW to make an R/C plane break the speed of sound! Just tie it to a nearby supersonic jet and when you hear the loud boom, yell "MY R/C JUST BROKE THE SPEED OF SOUND!!!!" :D Sarcasm aside, kerrylaw, the simulator (or your computer) doesn't support rediculous speeds; I've been able...
  4. A

F-15 Fastest jet in RealFlight ?

NO! WHY WONT THIS THREAD DIE! I'm getting a little bit tired of waiting... :eek: I guess no one cares who's the fastest in RealFlight anymore...
  5. A

Work A Rounds For The Airport Export Bug

I know that many people are not happy about the 3D Airport Export Bug, but there is a few work a rounds. This bug is caused by an export corruption, the current cause of this is unknown (I thank Haole for finding that out!). I am posting this thread to share these work a rounds. Hopefully, these...
  6. A

Slope Soaring sites

Well, you can actually just press Q and that will take you in. If I can remember right, there are 4 pilot movment modes: Walking (activated by pressing W,A,S,D or by pressing Q on the ground.) Flying (Activated by going into walk mode and pressing Q or pressing Q in the air.) Hover (Activated...
  7. A

I don't really care now. :eek: Though I can still be awarded for fastest flier in Mach Speed. Beat my new Number, MACH 37.398773006134969325153374233129. :eek: :eek: :eek: I guess I broke the sound barrier 37 times... And flew the highest anybody has ever stated... 4016789 Metres in the...
  8. A

july screen shot of the month contest

I know this one isn't that good, I just want to show how small Sierra Nevada is at 1037976 Metres.
  9. A

I'm not giving up without a fight! Take a look at this screenshot. Over 1 MILLION metres up in the sky, 1040918 metres to be exact. And at the top speed I can get, 3599 KPH. At that hight, IF space did not exist (and it is absent in RealFlight), your speed would be Mach...
  10. A

Hey Numbskully, whats your Phyics quality? That might be how your going faster than me. EDIT: Nevermind. That isn't the case. Maybe it's about your graphics card stats. I'm trying to find some loophole.
  11. A

Numbskully, the edit that I have can hit the speed barrier level. Look. Oh and also, Numbskully, Turn your units to metric to test it. The maximum speed in Metric Units is 3600 KPH or 1000 Metres per Second. And by the way, I have graphics turned on to the MAXIMUM. I've got at the highest, 55.5...
  12. A

Thats why they call it a Blackbird...
  13. A

Two more... Welcome to the Wing.
  14. A

Got the shot! There! ONE kilometer per hour below the maximum speed! I have no idea why 3600 KPH doesn't equate to the maximum speed in Miles Per Hour, don't ask me why. Ask Knife Edge. :p
  15. A

I call this one "Infinity". I call the other one Dogfight (changed the name... all we need is flares and tracking missles in RealFlight). I like the second one better. :eek: And apollo_13, can you crop pictures? I want to crop out the Navguides and other instruments.
Back