Recent content by Andre Medeiros

1. A

Spektrum InterLink DX features and benefits

Using old interlink elite (RF6, RF7, RF8) and Interlink X RFX is possible to use and activate SAFE+ functionality or it is necessaray new interlink DX spectrum controller?
  2. A

About RF9 compatibility with interlink elite and interlink rfx controllers

Hi I have real flight 8 with interlink elite controller (used in rf 6, rf 7 and rf 8) and I have real flight RFX with interlink RFX controller. I intend order real flight 9 only software version. I intend to upgrade rf 8 version to rf 9 version. I would like to know and confirm if these older...
  3. A

Installation Issue from pendrive

Thank you I have done a mistake. The correct name of DVD is RFV8_1. I had renamed incorrectly to RFV8 Installation Works from USB pendrive.
  4. A

Installation Issue from pendrive

The cd/dvd-rom driver on my computer is presenting bad function. Then I do a copy of RF8 dvd-rom to a USB pendrive through another computer. I start the instalation from USB pendrive renamed RFV8, but after confirm instalation the installer requires insert disk #1 labelled RFV8_1 in cd drive...
  5. A

Questions about RF-8

Hi Someone can explain this. Last year we have purchased RF_X a new path to real flight. At now, it looks like real flight returned to old path. Who purchase RF_X will have right a real flight 8 license for free? I suppose the old path had been discontinued to a new future with RF-X. A RF_X...
  6. A

Error console command does not open

It is ok to use ctrl + shift + c. Fundamental is the console window open. It is Works! Thank you
  7. A

Control + Shift + C Works to open console in RF 7. Thank you I have verified previous versionsof RF 5, 6 and 6.5 pressing ~ is able to open console using this same keyboard.
  8. A

Add-ons, Expansion Packs and Mega Packs

I only copy add-ons and expansion packs installed in previous versions of Real Flight folder data to RF folder data. It Works perfectly After I have unistalled previous versions of Real Fligth selecting option dont remove serial numbers
  9. A

Press ~key and space key only produces reset aircraft position exactly like pressing reset button in elite interlink controller.
  10. A

Hi Jim I tested "´" and "`" Keys. It does not work. I have tested in both desktop and notebook computer. Other portuguese accent Keys were tested also without sucess. I have observed menu gadgets does not include console option to invoke this function directly without pressing any key. There...
  11. A

Hi I have switched language keyboard to US international keyboiard and English] Language. It does not work also. I am sure KE guys will pick up it and fix this bug. Thank you
  12. A

Hi I have tested in two computers - one notebook and one desktop. The same problem ocurr in both. These issue does not ocurr in previous real flight versions installed in same computers. Could be a bug related to language keyboard portuguese. ~ is portuguese accent. In order to write ~ I...
  13. A

CTRL + F does not operate also when training menu option is selected. It is not possible change heli model in training with CONTROL + F Keys.
  14. A

Hi I am from Brazil. Today I have installed realflight 7. My keyboard is portuguese ABNT(Brazil) and it has ~ Key operates normally in Windows enviroment and aplicattions. However when I typed ~ Key in Real Flight the console command does not open. Console is not shown in screen after...
Back