Recent content by billyhell

1. billyhell

Official RCGroups Virtual Joe Nall - Triple Tree_AP

Here is what it looks like -
  2. billyhell

This is the official Triple Tree field for Virtual Joe Nall 2020. Designed by Jim T. Graham for all those that are missing your RC family and Joe Nall. There is a mainline, the Joe Nall Lake, the 3D line, full-scale hangar and more. Fly with other RCGroups users! RCG Users: "Wow. Just, wow. Best...
  3. billyhell

billyhell submitted a new upload: Official RCGroups Virtual Joe Nall - Triple Tree_AP View the Swap Page
  4. billyhell

Realflight 6 Screenshots Thread

You know you do love well done steaks!!!
  5. billyhell

Is there a trick to keeping the canopy clear?

The thing is I don't want a transparent canopy. I want a solid canopy. I was looking a flying robot someone uploaded. The plane was completely invisible. I'm wondering if this is controlled in the plane editor and not in the graphic. In an effort to test a theory I "copy merged" my graphic...
  6. billyhell

Is there a trick to keeping the canopy clear?

I'm trying to take the clear canopy away. I deleted the alpha channel but nothing happened?
  7. billyhell

Castle Thunderbird/Kestrel Foamy

This is a foamy created for Castle Creations. I contacted Jeremy Chinn, the designer of the real plane, and Mike Glass of Horsefly Hobbies to bring this foamy to the public. The real thing is not out yet but everyone that has flown this 8 ounce foamy on G3.5 has loved it. It features a Castle...
  8. billyhell

Thunderbird Kestrel_EA

The Castle Creations Thunderbird/Kestrel foamy. This plane features a Castle controller, Berg RX and outrunner motor. So far everyone has been excited about the G3.5 version. This plane was designed by Jeremy Chinn and is being produced for Castle through Billy Hell and by Horse Fly Hobbies...
  9. billyhell

Thunderbird Kestrel_EA

billyhell submitted a new upload: Thunderbird Kestrel_EA View the Swap Page
  10. billyhell

Thunderbird Kestrel_EA - Images

Images
  11. billyhell

Thunderbird Kestrel_EA

billyhell updated Thunderbird Kestrel_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. billyhell

YAKBH_CS

This is a scheme for the Yak 3D planes. This is a Pro Bro/Billy Hell scheme in my favorite colors, red/black/white. Lots of detail in this scheme down to the red tinted canopy and white wall tires. The cockpit dash panel even has flames. Check out the Billy Hell line here...
  13. billyhell

YAKBH_CS

billyhell submitted a new upload: YAKBH_CS View the Swap Page
  14. billyhell

YAKBH_CS - Images

Images
Back