Recent content by BKM72

1. BKM72

Please recommend me a projector

I posted this back in '07. It was a cheap projector that i bought used ~$200. about 1/2 way down the page. https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=18760&page=2 The thing you have to watch out for in projectors is the older style with slow/single color wheels and bulb replacement. Bulbs...
  2. BKM72

Qustion about Old Interlink

Very Cool. Sending in the old Interlink (G3) and $60 to upgrade to Interlink Elite. Now if I can just get around to finishing my 1.20 Corsair!!
  3. BKM72

Will do. Thanks
  4. BKM72

Hey all, Took a break from the hobby for a few years and making my return. I bought the new version (7.5) with the TTX610. I love that I can use it as another controller for the planes available, but miss the features/ease of use with the Interlink. My question is, can I still use an...
  5. BKM72

Super Skybolt Double Build

Okay then. It's settled.....I shall. (thanks for the lift me up) Can't wait to see yours done.!!
  6. BKM72

Super Skybolt Double Build

Wheres the update? I just found this thread by searching for the Super Skybolt EA. (Didnt realize it was on an expansion pack). I've really enjoyed your build and want to see it finished. I've been thinking of buying this kit myself. How difficult is it to build? (I've built 6 planes: 3...
  7. BKM72

RC Aircraft

Why is it that I can take a break for a few months..... come back, and I feel that I havent missed a thing. Goodness people. Back to hibernation /end
  8. BKM72

Post your rig for G3.5

AWESOME.........good to see more people contributing.!!!! I fold with the PS3 and my rig. Been folding since Nov. and I'm about to break 200K. Im on the ClubLexus.com team and we're about to break into the top 100 teams in the world.!!!! My handle is King7two Real Flight should have a...
  9. BKM72

Post your rig for G3.5

Thanks....And sorry for the delayed responce. Abit Fatality 750 ps Q6600 4Gig Ram 8800GT (had 2 in SLI but sold one) Dual 20.1's I'm reverting back to dual SLI and adding a 3rd 20.1. (NO...I dont want a single large screen....this is a home office computer and I need the data laid out like...
  10. BKM72

Post your rig for G3.5

Here ya go..
  11. BKM72

Merry X-Mas

Merry Christmas to you as well.!! Hope everyone has a safe and fruitful holliday.
  12. BKM72

Is she doing what I think she's doing ??

OK....This is hilarious.!!
  13. BKM72

A simple feature request

We have users experiencing difficulties running the program as it is. You want to attach "attributes" to each part? Lets say this happens.!! Ram req's just went to 6gb. (not to mention CPU req's) Are you sure? ........Seriously?
  14. BKM72

Off topic... Apple vs. PC

Blue Ray is all I watch now. Just amazing.!! I still love games though :) (just dont play very often anymore) F@H screams on these things. I bought it for the BlueRay capability, and because Gran Turismo 5 is coming out. That and it all syncs up with the Home Theater and the Wireless...
  15. BKM72

Off topic... Apple vs. PC

6600 is for F@H. My team is kickin, and my PC cant compete with a PS3. (I Have one folding, but cant compete with the other members that have 6 PS3's) Im about to build a stand alone F@H box.
Back