Recent content by bob_nj

1. B

How can I get more throw on this model ->

RV8 Variant No matter what I do in the transmitter, or software, nothing changes. Thanks for any ideas. Bob
  2. B

Uneven Aileron Travel using a Timber

Yes There’s a bunch of top notch flyers I work with that use it on a Fun Cub at times and it’s neat. Also, I have a Flex RV8 10e on preorder and want to get familiar with it. Never owned a plane with flaps or crow, and now I’ll own three shortly. Have a Bighorn now with an Aura and am tinkering...
  3. B

Huh So does anyone here have a .ispm file I can look at to get an idea of what I need to do? Thanks Bob
  4. B

I got the reset where I want it now. Patience! Now, is there an easy wat to get Crow, or is that just crazy talk? Thanks Marcus
  5. B

So, thanks to you I have ALMOST everything the way I like it. I can't get the reset to go to switch "I" on the transmitter. Any ideas? Thanks for your help Bob
  6. B

Patience? I'm not even a doctor...
  7. B

Thanks Marcus I was wondering if, and hoping you were still around. When you say start over, are you meaning in RF, or the transmitter? And what about the flaps on the Timber? Are they on a single channel too? Is the rebinding thing normal? So many questions... Thanks again Bob
  8. B

Hello all Just had to reinstall RF 9.5 after a PC replacement so I'm kind of starting over. I had a lot of help earlier in the year, and am hoping for the same now. There are several things not to my liking, so I'll take them one at a time. I'm using a wireless dongle with an iX12 and that...
  9. B

How To Set A Reset Switch on Transmitter?

Thanks Have a good one!
  10. B

Ok, got it. The only thing I did different was something I found in a document geared towards NX transmitters, but this particular item carries over. At the bottom of page 8 is this --> Thank you again. Take care Bob
  11. B

As usual, thanks again Marcus. I'm on it. I'll let you know how it shakes out. Thanks for taking time to help others that get lost in the ether...
  12. B

Hello all. I'm using my own transmitter with RF9.5 I have the mixes and dual rates turned off in the software and do that from the transmitter. I can't figure out how to set a transmitter switch instead of the spacebar to reset the software. When I go to the option in the controller config, I...
  13. B

Real Flight 7 Wired Transmitter Interface

I didn't see a Classified section, so at the risk of breaking a rule, I'll list this here. I used this interface with RealFlight 7.5 and a Taranis transmitter. There is an adaptor for Futaba included. Works great, and is no longer available. First picture is my interface. The other two are...
  14. B

How to get separate aileron channels on RF?

Huh Link isn't working. I'll try it this way....
Back