Recent content by Capt FunFly

1. Capt FunFly

Realflight 9.5 wont install

The problem is NOT fixed and so I cannot get the next update! I'm on RF9.50.024 and I don't have a Launcher or LauncherHelper. Isn't it time they put an Update link in the "About' list like so many other programs?
  2. Capt FunFly

RF 9.5 Launcher Issue

I'm on RF9.50.024 and I don't have a Launcher or LauncherHelper. Isn't it time they put an Update link in the "About' list like so many other programs?
  3. Capt FunFly

Launcher9 file missing

My I bought a new PC, then I ReInstalled RF8 then upgraded to RF9, but when I launched the RF9 upgrade to RF9.5 I got the stupid MacAfee error and UnInstalled the stupid MaAfee, but now I cannot upgrade to RF9.5 getting a couple of error messages. How do I get past this wall?
  4. Capt FunFly

Feature Request: Multi-monitor support

Hi, I think we need multi-monitor support. Then let us assign looking left to one monitor, looking right to another monitor, looking up and looking down to two more monitors at a minimum. My main monitor is a 32" TV, but I've bought two 17" flat screen monitors from a local thrift shop for...
  5. Capt FunFly

HobbyKing Tundra

Hi, IF you're still looking for the Tundra, just load up the eFlight Tinder. The two airplanes are almost exactly alike! Find this video on YouTube: E-flite Timber VS DuraFly Tundra STOL Decent comparison video.
  6. Capt FunFly

WWI Targets ???

Formation Flight ... Hi, Formation flight is the 1st objective of this suggestion. Paintballs splattering on other targets (birds, airplanes, buildings, runway etc.) is the 2nd objective. All this makes the RealFlight more interesting and fun ... in turn it can become more popular...
  7. Capt FunFly

WWI Targets ???

Hi, Now I'd really like to see a fairly large WWI country side with WWI biplanes flying loops, rolls, eights, immelmans etc. My idea is that like the buzzards in the Boneyard, there would be a few airplanes flying loops and rolls and other basic evasive maneuvers that we can practice flying...
  8. Capt FunFly

WWI Targets ???

Hi, I've been hosting "Lost Vegas Wacky Fun Fly" server for a few weeks now since I got RealFlight 9. I like RC flying, but I also like WWI biplane combat ... so I've been playing around with shooting paintballs (they don't splat on buildings or scenery?) But I have found that chasing the...
  9. Capt FunFly

WWI Targets

Where? Hi, Why not provide a link to the place where the topic is appropriate? I've looked through the headers of the forum but cannot identify a better place.
  10. Capt FunFly

WWI Targets

Rise of Flight is NOT RealFlight 9 Hi, I'm asking for a few more features in RealFlight not for other game software. My experience with dozens of other games is that flying physics don't exist, bullets go in straight lines for miles rather than having a downward arc caused by gravity and air...
  11. Capt FunFly

WWI Targets

Hi, I've been hosting "Lost Vegas Wacky Fun Fly" server for a few weeks now since I got RealFlight 9. I like RC flying, but I also like WWI biplane combat ... so I've been playing around with shooting paintballs (they don't splat on buildings or scenery?) But I have found that chasing the...
  12. Capt FunFly

Wanted: Taylorcraft L-2

Hi, It sure would be nice to have a Taylorcraft L-2 model ... maybe 1m to 2m wingspan It maybe not a big project to modify the basic Ballanca Citabria or Decathalon Also, how about a Ballanca Super Viking ... speaking about extinct aircraft.
  13. Capt FunFly

RealFlight 9 MultiPlayer Hosting Profile Name

Hi, That's really good to know! I hope I'm flying sometime this week. I'm waiting for a new radio from Horizon Hobby.
  14. Capt FunFly

I'm not sure I understand this correctly. IF using a STEAM version or initiating RF9 from the STEAM Library Game List, the Multiplayer servers are only KnifeEdge? I would expect STEAM to facilitate ... but if not, then running RF9 through STEAM seems a waste of time. I have had connections...
  15. Capt FunFly

Hi, Okay, it's STEAM using the first few letters of my email address ... This brings up another question; IF I don't run RF9 from the STEAM library can people on STEAM still find and use my server from STEAM? Do I need STEAM to get pilots from further than 100ms away?
Back