Recent content by CHOPPERSUEY

1. CHOPPERSUEY

MP Server Issue - Erroring Out on Port Test

Chris Thankyou for Info Maybe its the New Combat Feature, one can shoot down the Server LOL :D
  2. CHOPPERSUEY

G5

G5 System Requirements Please G5 System Requirements Please and not the Bare minimum but what will run it well and all its candy . Thanks This way while we wait , we can Prepare Our Putters to Tee Off right.
  3. CHOPPERSUEY

gaui 200

The latest Version of Gaui 200 Here is latest version , Gaui 200 G45 050 Beta 2 sim files http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=138916 Sorry No G3.5 Planned Because I don't have G3.5 any longer IF you scaled down the G.5 Trex 450 by CDT you could create one . if you have a gram...
  4. CHOPPERSUEY

Realflight G5 ideas...

Adjustment for Altitude of the flying site . Barometric pressure and Air Temperature .
  5. CHOPPERSUEY

RE:Trex 250 SEs. the AV model can't remit

trex 250 need trex 500 not 450 https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/4514 IF Pirate need 200 Dollars :)
  6. CHOPPERSUEY

Aircraft repainting

save a color-scheme under name you want to use this will save a tga file open that tga with a photo edit software if your poor download Gimp now just paint away tools very useful is magic selection. like say plane wing or heli canopy is white, and you want to make red. select white...
  7. CHOPPERSUEY

Trex 450 xl cde_CS

quick n dirty CS for Trex 450 XL CDE which is for AV i just uploaded. Maybe some one with art Talent can make a better one. at least it will be yellow :)
  8. CHOPPERSUEY

Trex 450 xl cde_CS

CHOPPERSUEY submitted a new upload: Trex 450 xl cde_CS View the Swap Page
  9. CHOPPERSUEY

Trex xl 450_AV

Align Trex 450 Xl CDE CCPM (plastic) OK this is the older Rex the axe 400 so close I figured lets try it with Rex setup. 325 woody, hs 65hb , hs81 tail ,3550 motor and vintage apex 2100bat I have one of these old guys, so figure lets make a variant. edited in G45 050 I made a...
  10. CHOPPERSUEY

Trex xl 450_AV

CHOPPERSUEY submitted a new upload: Trex xl 450_AV View the Swap Page
  11. CHOPPERSUEY

Trex xl 450_AV - Images

Images
  12. CHOPPERSUEY

Trex xl 450_AV

CHOPPERSUEY updated Trex xl 450_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. CHOPPERSUEY

Realflight G5 ideas...

some Wishes for Realflight be able to import our own sounds to be used for engines and motors. sound import for the sound emitters in the airport editor. ability to create and import our own depth buffer objects Timer for flights or even better some kind of flight logger that is...
  14. CHOPPERSUEY

The Russian version

Ryan What if you Had Help from a Developer team in Russia, I know a good one, that works in English and Russian. THey can probably Help with Translation porting. The Develope a Popular Program Turbocad. SOftDev SPB. I Know some of Them. Pm Me if interested.
  15. CHOPPERSUEY

Crossover rears its ugly head again

it was A e Shady I was HOst he joined flew around alittle, and Typed chated with me a couple of lines, He was there but Maj. did not see him at all .like he was not there , strange. I did notice A e shady was stuttering allot, I gather he had a bad connection. Yes indeed if your Mic...
Back