Recent content by compasst

1. C

Custom Heli won't lift off in RF 6

Thank you all for your input - each is useful in its own way.
  2. C

This single piece of advice is the most significant piece I have received. It makes total sense to my physics-based mind, and works perfectly for me. None of the books and forums that I have read have mentioned this! I've discovered that the more time I spend spooling up and anticipating...
  3. C

The use of the word 'crutch' with a negative connotation is ironic - for it is exactly the use of a crutch that allows one with an artificial joint replacement, for example, to get stronger and eventually stop using the crutch(es). Use of crutches does not cause one to learn to walk incorrectly...
  4. C

I find the ease with which a sim model crashes to be distracting and not helping me to learn. Yes, I can crash and crash without any expense to my pocket, but the real learning comes from saving one from a crash - and learning how to do that. The training gear serves this purpose in real life -...
  5. C

E-flite Blade models?

Given the universally high regard for RealFlight, I'd think the Knife Edge folks would embrace another universally highly regarded model maker, giving the consumer a really nice package - but then.... I guess my newbie is showing. :)
  6. C

The custom heli 'E-trainer' that worked fine in my RF 3.5 will not lift off in RF 6. I'm not experienced enough to know how to apply the sticky notes about the changes in physics and how this affects custom models. Any suggestions? Anybody know of a good training heli with trainer landing gear...
  7. C

E-flite Blade models?

I upgraded from 3.3 to 6 in hopes of getting started in heli flight via simulation. I'm interested in E-flite craft, but am surprised to not find any in the new sim program. I found a thread on the developer's site for an mcpx, but it appears that development stopped short of producing a file...
  8. C

Blade mCP X

Any update on this project of making an mcpx Realflight model? Thanks.
Back