Recent content by cphannaford

1. cphannaford

Any Whiplashs built?

Available on Minature Aircrafts website Go to the following website...Minature Aircrafts official website! http://miniatureaircraftusa.com/index.php?route=information/madownloads Look about 3/4 of the way down in in the dowloads. You will see Whiplash 700EX for RealFlight You can also get...
  2. cphannaford

Any Whiplashs built?

Whiplash Go to this link. Then in description under video it has a link to download the file. Try this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLqECFIj_8o
  3. cphannaford

New aircraft in RF7

Question Since these other packs will work...I will just load the Heli and Plane Mega Pack into RF7 like I did with RF 6/6.5 and any other model off the forums made for RF 6/6.5? I assume I have to reload into this version even though I did it for RF6/6.5.
  4. cphannaford

New aircraft in RF7

Rf 6.5 Will the models from RF 6.5 fly in RF7? I don't think you changed the physics...so this should work...correct?
  5. cphannaford

Honest opinions concerning fixing the KE forums.

Listen to your CUSTOMERS!! +1 @ Boof, Whizgig, and 3-DMan I can't tell you how let down I am with what I have seen advertised for RF7! The games and multiplayer combat is the biggest changes. I don't even use any of that stuff! I buy the sim to be just that....a sim. Why are you trying to...
  6. cphannaford

ALeeS RUSH 750 Build

Build Manual I don't know if this will help, but thought it had some views that might come in handy as well as actual measurements. http://www.readyheli.com/assets/images/aleesrush750manunual.pdf
  7. cphannaford

ALeeS RUSH 750 Build

Info You should try to contact Charley Stephens. He is the owner of AleeS RC and designer of the Rush 750. He was the designer at Outrage and created the Outrage 550 and Fusion 50 helis. He would probably be more than happy to help...as well as excited that you guys want to build this for RF...
  8. cphannaford

Heli-Max 1SQ Quadcopter

Idea I have no clue how to model! Just an idea. The Gaui 330X is in the RF Sim. Could looking at the physics on it help establish a refernce point for this model? Looking at how it is setup might help understand why it is reacting the way it does. Like I said...just an idea.
  9. cphannaford

Question for all EA designers

Thank you Guys, Thank you so much for taking the time to explain how your thought process works for creating these models. My curiosity comes from several reasons. I am a Process Manager in IT for CapitalOne. We perform system modeling and process flow for our new systems and projects. So...
  10. cphannaford

Question for all EA designers

Guys, I just have a question on the EA's you guys produce. You obviously can't own all of these different models and some have never been made as RC productions. How exactly do you judge or figure out the physics of these models? Take for instance the Goblin 700 that Boof69 and mwilson914...
  11. cphannaford

Miniature airport

Airport Does a little OJ run throught the airport doing his Hertz commercial?
  12. cphannaford

Swap page ratings

Good news! Glad to see that this is getting attended to by KE. I do believe that rating systems have their place...but not here. The forums where I purchase stuff is perfect. I spent money and I get a rating on my transaction and the person I am dealing with. That way people know I am...
  13. cphannaford

Formal address to KE concerning the ratings

Support! Guys, I support this 100%. I do not contribute to making models but I REALLY enjoy the opportunity and PRIVILEGE to dowload the models you guys make. I realize the time and effort that goes into making these as well as the pure enjoyment you get out of designing them. This is...
  14. cphannaford

Lockheed Electra 10e build

Wow You guys are amazing! It is really interesting to read how you guys build these planes. I had no idea how much work you put into making these awesome works of art. Thanks for doing this for the rest of us to enjoy. Keep them coming. Chris
  15. cphannaford

Special RealFlight 6 pricing for recent G5.5 buyers

Thanks Thank you for the information. That clears everything up!
Back