Recent content by Desert Flyer

1. D

Trying to install G3 on my Win 7 computer and it crashes

Thanks for the reply, however this was solved about 13 months ago by changing the settings to the Windows data execution prevention to where it only worked for windows essential programs. As far as running it on a laptop, it runs great on my laptop, with no hiccups at all, smooth as can be...
  2. D

Solved Solution for me was to turn Windows Data execution prevention to only for windows essential programs and services, then reboot and it is now installing like it should be.
  3. D

Hi, It's been a long long time since I've even had RealFlight G3 installed on any of my computers and I'd like to install it again since I can no longer go out and fly the real models that I used to. However, every time that I try to install G3 from the Disk it crashes. I'm not sure if I'm...
  4. D

Win Vista 64 bit - G3.5? Win 7 - G3.5?

Okay, I think it's all good now. Apparently the "fix" is to allow the simulation to update itself, instead of downloading the 3.5 update (I'm on vista, and I've not tried it on my Windows 7 rc partition, so I can't speak for windows 7), and install itself. There is something in the...
  5. D

Win Vista 64 bit - G3.5? Win 7 - G3.5?

Okay, so after installing Realflight G3.0 on my new Computer which is running Vista 64 bit, I tried to install the 3.5 update, however it gets about half way through and then tells me i'm running an unsupported operating system and quits. Is there anyway around this? Short of partitioning one...
  6. D

Please Help

The server is the server that allows the hookup between the peoples computers, the host is the other persons computer. If the list server spits out an error like above, I think I can safe in all safety that it's not the rest of the RF communities personal computers dying at the same time and...
  7. D

Please Help

I can't count how many times it's come up in the past 24 hours on both hands and I don't play with firecrackers. In fact I might need to use my feet in the equation as well. The real point however is that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work, and when a situation such as this arises...
  8. D

Please Help

When I host the game finds my correct true IP address, not a internal ip address. There seems to me that there is NO reason for it to work one moment and not another. And my comments on the list server being boffo'd is purely because there are times where it would appear to be down since it...
  9. D

Please Help

I started to get the exact same thing last night. For a while i was able to join somoenes session, then I quit, went to dinner etc. When I returned later the same person was still n and I tried to connect and in red it comes up in the lower left corner of the screen saying something abut not...
Back