Recent content by disturbed666

1. D

Mig-15_real or model?

u come in at the right angle and shut off before touching the ground its possable
  2. D

Best Colors

i really like the german mig 29 but that mig 35 i really really like it was hard to pick
  3. D

Mig-15_real or model?

could've shut it down at the last second to help prevent any fire danger
  4. D

CS video demo

wow that thought me something lol i'm new to making the stuff so that helped
  5. D

Mig-15_real or model?

i guess so if the original is renumbered or scraped. they do it with airliners i think
  6. D

Walkera 4#3 Extreme FLights

i can do some of that stuff but i know its not comming to a complete stop still whole
  7. D

Mig-15_real or model?

i've seen old pics of 17s with the antennas/sensors right in those very spots. sometimes it just varied between factorys. thats been seen in everything from cars to planes for years and years and years see look at this one http://www.ctrl-c.liu.se/misc/ram/mig17-3.jpg and in this one that one...
  8. D

Any G4 owners miss G3?

i think great planes has got a lot to do with it or KE could just split and do this with other brands. if it was KE's call i think we'd be seeing everything from sig to even goldberg in this sim
  9. D

grrr i cant get kemax to install

thanks i guess i missed that one :p
  10. D

just a tad bit confusing lol
  11. D

xp and like it just wont work at all try to run the .exe and nutthen i'm trying to get to this stuff http://www.knifeedge.com/KEmax/tutorials.php i wanna get to making my own planes i got all kinds of softwear now but i still need this
  12. D

it just wont install i can't fiqure it out. can anyone out there help me out
  13. D

Frequently Asked Questions Answered

i have very happy this got stickyed because now i am on my way to making my own planes
  14. D

Any G4 owners miss G3?

i don't have g4 yet (cant bring myself to spend that much) i want it but they could've came out with an update like the one for g3 to make it g3.5. that would've been nice. but i know once i get g4 and a computer that will run it at its best g3 will not be missed
Back