Recent content by dke56

1. D

Service pack 1 download for U-can-fly 3D

Thanks guys. Flapper, I think that your suggestion is probably the best one. Perhaps when the rain returns to the Northwest, I will read/learn on how to edit current models. I am sure it beats watching reality TV. Right now I just have to fly while the skys are blue
  2. D

Thank you both technoid and Ryan for responding to my query. I did refer to my search as a service pack and that was incorrect, as was my post title of "u-can-fly'. I am looking for anyone (assuming RF will not have an issue with it) that may have the U-can-do 3D_EA file. I was able to find...
  3. D

Hello and forgive me in advance as I am a newbie to this group and this post may not be in the correct forum. I picked up an awesome GP U-can-do 3D equipped with an OS .91 4-stroke. It flys great and I am looking to advance my skills using a RF model of this plane. I currently have RF 9.5S...
  4. D

How to Setup DX8G2 for Use with WS2000 Dongle Part I (airplane)

Hang in there Pullit. There is a lot to learn and it won't happen overnight. You will get the software installed and the dongle to to bind with the transmitter. Every time you set up a new model, you will learn more about the transmitter and soon enough it will become much easier. If you...
  5. D

realflight 9 with ws2000 dongle with spektrum dx8 gen 2 tx

Marcus, thanks for your detail and informative reply. I really appreciated it. Most of what you explained, I had already done. I did forget about the model match, so thanks for bringing that key point up! Here is what I saw in the RF9.5 User Guide (which I referred to previously): I...
  6. D

Antivirus software stopping you from installing?

This problem was seen back in RF7.5, but on a much smaller scale.
  7. D

I've been using G4 for 10+ years without issue and figured it was time to ask Santa for the latest. I was just surprised to see that KE released this. I imagine Horizon Support has/is being flooded with calls and not too thrilled about it. Hopefully KE comes out with another update soon...
  8. D

I can't speak for every AV tool out there, but I know that v9.50.031 digital signature(s) did not fix the launch executable in HitmanPro. The initial install creates a temp directory in which the keinstaller is decompressed into. It is near impossible to predict this path, so the AV tools need...
  9. D

realflight 9 with ws2000 dongle with spektrum dx8 gen 2 tx

I am experiencing something similar and find the RF9.5 (v1.0.031) "Select Controller" setup to be inconsistent. I have a WS2000 and a DX6 (gen3). When I configure the RF9.5 controller, the active controller does state Spektrum. My issue is that I expect to see a profile similar to what is...
  10. D

An update if HitmanPro.Alert (HMP.A) continues to see the RF Launcher as a Trojan. I was able to find where HMP.A allows the user to add exclusion files. It is buried and a little difficult to find, but I will give the path to add Launcher9 to the exclusion list. Once the launcher path is...
  11. D

Ryan, please add HitmanPro.alert (HMP.A) to the list of AV tools that will not allow keinstaller.exe to launch. I was able to get the digital download from Horizon and install RF9.5 after disabling many features of the AV tool. I was able to launch RF9.5 and get the .031 update (I can also...
Back