1. E

Noob downloading planes ?

Thanks to everyone who has helped. I got it done ! Eddy
  2. E

Thanks Uncle, you've nailed it ! I need to start doing that. Eddy
  3. E

I am new to G5, and have been unsuccessful at downloading and installing new planes. For example: I have been trying to install the Cessna 195 by pplace and I have failed. Can you please tell me the path that the download should take, and what file it should finally remain in for using ...
  4. E

How do I locate the starting point of the plane on the runway ?

Hymmm, at your suggestion, I tried that, sorry to say it did not work. When I go to camera position, there is only one position shown, it's Default, and it's pre checked. It's no big deal, but unlike all other fields, the plane starts in the pit area. Just wondering why ? edd
  5. E

How do I locate the starting point of the plane on the runway ?

Some how the planes starting point on my Gold Country runway got misconscrewed ? Also, at the same time; how do you control the runway, and grass roughness ? Can I adjust different areas on the ground to have different roughness ? Thank you kindly. Edd
  6. E

Already registered with someone else, what do i do

Now please, I ask you this in all seriousness, what improvements can I expect to see for $50. I am running 5.5, and it is pretty nice. Thank you edd
  7. E

Vampire RCAF CS

I'm just wondering if Vampire LS wasn't contaminating some thing ? Regardless; she turned out to be a beautiful flying aeroplane. Thanks again for your help. Edd
  8. E

Vampire RCAF CS

OK gyz, I got it now. Don't know what I did differently, but I deleted everything from files, and started over, but this time I left out Vampire LS, and just went with Vampire B, and Vampire RCAF CS. It seamed to make the difference ? Thanks for your help. Edd
  9. E

Vampire RCAF CS

Thanks for your reply Major. Well, I've downloaded the color scheme just like all of the rest, and their it sits in my documents. And then when I go to G5, I select it to Import as a color scheme, and the model remains the same, no color, no texture. Same way has worked for me in the past...
  10. E

Vampire RCAF CS

I have just downloaded the Vampire RCAF CS, but it comes up all white, what am I doing wrong ? Yes, I have imported, and selected the RCAF color scheme, but it still comes up all white. Please help. :confused:
  11. E

Curtiss A-12 Shrike EA

sez you .............. so forget about it ! I already have ! :D
  12. E

Curtiss A-12 Shrike EA

It's too small. It need's to be Giant Scale, or forget about it. :mad:
  13. E

How to set up some Ground Looping ?

I've been flying the 107" Stuka, which pretty much simulates my Ziroli Stuka in real life. But in real life, my Ziroli Stuka tends to ground loop while rolling out. So the question is; how can I install some ground looping tendancies in the 107" SIM Stuka, or for any other plane for that...
  14. E

What model would you like to see?

Gee Bee model Y, Giant Scale.
  15. E

Easter Eggs ?

Sorry, but I didn't know about the other thread, and if you could list them here, that would be great. I'd love to go hunt for them. Edd
Back