Recent content by fbarbas

1. F

Setting up switches for heli modes

I have realflight 8, hopefully it is the same with Realflight 9 I can help you with the first part of your question Smoke is your hold switch, mode channel is normal, idle 1, idle2 Second part, edit aircraft/radio Seems you can change expo and dual rates there for each channel. I have not found...
  2. F

RealFlight 9 !

RF 7.5, 8 & X owner I will not be buying real flight 9, not enough of improvement. Still using DX9 a few planes, one flying field and tutorials which I won't use. Pass, on this one. I fly my accurc2 a lot more, only use realflight for planes.
  3. F

How to install expansion packs on Realflight 8 steam version

Thank You I had scenario 3, Realflight expansion pack could not find Realflight 8 install directory. I manually browsed for the correct folder, let it install. Started real flight 8 gave me the error no serial number. Then I went back with your advise into the helper directory, started the...
  4. F

How to install expansion packs on Realflight 8 steam version

How do you install expansion packs on Realflight 8 steam version Sorry if this has been posted, but have looked high and low, including the manual. I cannot find a way to access the launcher in Realflight 8 steam version. There is no shortcut on my desktop or executable file I can find. I have...
  5. F

Questions about RF-8

Also what about all the wonderful custom planes and fields, will I be able to import those?
  6. F

RF X Controler and 7.5

This is why I have not purchased Realflight -x as my interlink controller for 7.5 is worn out, but do not want to give up on the awesome user created models for Realflight 7.5. So I was hoping the new controller would work with 7.5. Too Bad
  7. F

Interlink Potentiometer?

Just a note to anyone thinking about changing the gimbals. I took the gimbles out of an old brand new am Futaba clone, they work but Realflight will not let me calibrate the joystick as the range is not enough, hopefully, a Futaba 72 mhz will work.
  8. F

Looking to upgrade

Yes, I am using RF 4 controller with RealFlight 7.5. For RF there is only an upgrade version which will work, you might want to wait for RF X, just came out. Future version looks promising also, see the RealFlight x forum.
  9. F

Real Flight 8.0

Realflight 8 Hopefully they can model transitional lift for helicopters in RF8 . Don't know if any of the other brands do, sure would add to the realism.
  10. F

Angry Birds Trex 500_CS

Angry Birds canopy for Align Trex 500. Took a bit of time to get it right but I think the results are worth it. Enjoy! Let me know any coments
  11. F

Angry Birds Trex 500_CS

fbarbas submitted a new upload: Angry Birds Trex 500_CS View the Swap Page
  12. F

Angry Birds Trex 500_CS - Images

Images
  13. F

Angry Birds Trex 500_CS

fbarbas updated Angry Birds Trex 500_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. F

Windows 10 Disappearing Menu Item

reboot Did you try uninstalling RF. Restart windows and reinstall? I also found with windows 10 better to create a new directory in c drive, and install realflight 7.5 in that directory. Fix a couple of bugs for me with real flight, also fixed bugs in FSX when I that did the same for that...
  15. F

RealFlight 7.5 and Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 and realflight 7.5 I agree definitely take longer to load under windows 10, and not a smooth. Also the grey bar on top does not disappear since windows 7 unless you select the aircraft from the top menu bar instead of side bar. Still worth the upgrade to windows 10 as every other...
Back