Recent content by Florida_RC_ACE

1. F

Too Many Unrealistic Flying Planes EXCEPT ........

Great thread, I am riding along. I will try the 125% for physics as well as it does seem too easy in the stock setup. Thanks again for the great information everyone.
  2. F

FMS Airplanes - Pitts V2, P-40B 1400mm, Olympus F3A 1400mm, and more...

Now that Horizon is the FMS Distributor for North America, will they start incorporating FMS RC planes into RealFlight 9.5S? Most FMS airplanes are top sellers on HH's website, and people would LOVE to fly them on here! It will also boost sales too... I really want the FMS Pitts V2 1400mm, the...
  3. F

Flex Innovations Models For Realflight 9.5S?

Thanks for the great information Flapper. I will mess around with the editor in the future when I get some time.
  4. F

How To Delete Custom Aircraft From Realflight 9.5S on Steam?

You're the best man... The directions were perfect and I was able to delete all of the models that I imported and didn't like. Thank you so very much for your prompt response, you are very kind!!
  5. F

Flex Innovations Models For Realflight 9.5S?

Can somebody please create the Flex Innovations models for RF9.5S? I tried the variant of the Flex Cessna 170 on here, and it is the wrong color, doesn't have visual flaps, and doesn't break apart when crashed or damaged. Can someone with skills please create the Flex Innovations Cessna 170 in...
  6. F

Is Windows 11 Suported?

Yes, I am running Realflight 9.5S on Steam using Windows 11 PRO and it works perfectly!
  7. F

How To Delete Custom Aircraft From Realflight 9.5S on Steam?

You can't select delete by any models in the Realflight 9.5S version on Steam? I also can't find the folders on my PC to delete the custom aircraft that I imported. Many from here work terribly on Realflight 9.5S so I want to delete some of the custom aircraft that I imported that don't work. I...
  8. F

FMS 980 P-40B Warhawk_AV

Awesome model, can you please create a 1400 mm version of this? Thank you!
  9. F

Pitts V2 FMS_AV

Thanks for this, I love my FMS Pitts V2 and am very happy you made this!
  10. F

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

They actually went to Steam to prevent the Windows 10 and 11 firewall from blocking the install of their outdated RF installation .exe file. It was blocked as a threat by default in Win 10 and Win 11. I am using Steam version of 9.5S with Windows 11 PRO and it works perfectly and doesn't trip...
  11. F

Cessna 170 Flex EL(3D MOFO 2020 Edit)_AV

Thanks for creating the Flex Innovations Cessna 170. Can you please update this model. I imported it and the base model but the final Flex 170 is blue? It also doesn't break apart when you crash or damage it. Can you update it to the red version shown in your pics? Thanks again!
Back