Recent content by flybyrc

1. flybyrc

Prometheus Electric_AV

I just made the Prometheus into a Electric Plane. Hope you like it.
  2. flybyrc

Prometheus Electric_AV

flybyrc submitted a new upload: Prometheus Electric_AV View the Swap Page
  3. flybyrc

Prometheus Electric_AV - Images

Images
  4. flybyrc

Prometheus Electric_AV

flybyrc updated Prometheus Electric_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. flybyrc

G5.0 Video Game or Sim?

Game or Not Some of you make me laugh, this is for all of you that like to bash members for giving an opinion. If Handfistrc thinks its a game more then a sim, let him have his opinion. But some of you with your smart remarks is crazy. What will you do if a new flyer needs help or ask a...
  6. flybyrc

Beechcraft Starship Electric by flybyrc_AV

Beechcraft Starship Electric by flybyrc
  7. flybyrc

Beechcraft Starship Electric by flybyrc_AV

flybyrc submitted a new upload: Beechcraft Starship Electric by flybyrc_AV View the Swap Page
  8. flybyrc

zagi by flybyrc_CS

A yellow, Red and white CS for the Zagi
  9. flybyrc

zagi by flybyrc_CS

flybyrc submitted a new upload: zagi by flybyrc_CS View the Swap Page
  10. flybyrc

zagi by flybyrc_CS - Images

Images
  11. flybyrc

zagi by flybyrc_CS

flybyrc updated zagi by flybyrc_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. flybyrc

Junkers Ju-52 Electric_AV

Junkers Ju-52 Electric
  13. flybyrc

Junkers Ju-52 Electric_AV

flybyrc submitted a new upload: Junkers Ju-52 Electric_AV View the Swap Page
  14. flybyrc

Real Flight For PS3

Ps3 The Ps3 is not a super computer, the graphics for a console game is different then a pc game, its a new ball game. Do you want it in blue ray too. Your right, pc graphics are superior to PS3. i can hook my pc to my HD 1080i tv and play RF with no problem. can you use a dual graphics card...
  15. flybyrc

dongle question

crack OK! first off your question tells us all that you have a pirated version of G3.5 and you want to know if the dongle (crack) works with G4 or G4.5> Also im not saying im against pirating, cause i have done it. BUT! coming on a forum that is related to Realflight and admitting that you...
Back