Recent content by FlyFast

1. F

gmax turtorials

Does anyone know where I can download the following file: "gmax_tutorials.exe" Looks to have some good information for those just getting started. It does not appear to be part of the Gmax install. Thanks!
  2. F

Aircraft designer / GMAX export filter

Thanks for the help....
  3. F

I get the following message whe I try to download GMax: "Error Your file is no longer available for downloading. Please contact us here. " It would appear that it is no longer available as a download. I would assume I need to download the software, then register it.
  4. F

Too Late!!! :(
  5. F

What happens if you don't?

"A private beta program is beginning shortly. Please use the Contact Form to notify us if you are interested in participating. You must already have a license of 3D Studio to participate in the beta." I do not own a license, does that mean I am out of luck? You are not likely to find many that...
  6. F

Nvidia 77.77 drivers break G3?

I am running 77.72 with my 6800 card, they work fine. The 77.77 drivers were released on 8/11.
  7. F

Sinking Plane

Sounds great...looking forward to the update
  8. F

Sinking Plane

Yes, Got the latested update, latest Nvidia drivers, etc...This is not the first time I have seen this.
  9. F

Sinking Plane

It's been working great except for the occasional sinking plane, Will the next update cure this??? Kevin
  10. F

Do you want to make your own planes and objects for G3?

Sounds good to me! My wife will love it...another way for me to spend more time in front of my computer! Kevin
  11. F

Hitec 5 channel transmitter with G3

Has anyone had any luck getting this to work? I have not spent a lote of time with it yet but would like to since this is what I use in the field. Thanks in advance, Kevin
  12. F

Video card advice

I don't want to be negative but those spec's are a bit low for running G3. A P4 or strong AMD processer with at least 512mb of ram (more is better) and a very strong graphics card is what you are going to need. Kevin
  13. F

Can Land & Walk on water

It would be really cool though if G3 had the same water graphics that Far Cry has. Let's put that on the list for future updates!! Kevin
  14. F

Nvidia 6800 128mb card

There was nothing special about. It's a Bestec Atx-300-12E. I expect the new power supply anyday. It bacame really apparent when I tried to add 1 extra fan for keeping my 6800 cool. Pressing the power button on the front of my PC after adding an extra fan would cause a "beep" sound and nothing...
  15. F

Nvidia 6800 128mb card

I recently pulled this card out of my machine because it was not "acting" right. After some investigating, I have decided to upgrade my power supply. Even though the specs (here we go again...) say a 300 Watt power supply will handle this card, don't believe it. I just purchased a 500 Watt power...
Back