Recent content by HelimanCP2

1. HelimanCP2

Panoramic Image conversion error

Trying to create a new AP using a panoramic image, but get this error: Not enough memory for Panoroamic Image conversion... Pretty sure that my pano might be too large... What is the max resolution for a pano in RF? is there a way to lower resolution from 16384 x 8192, down to the required...
  2. HelimanCP2

SAB GOBLIN Build

Looks INCREDIBLE!! Will it be possible for a version with blades from G4.5, for import in older RF versions... Or will this be G6 model ONLY?
  3. HelimanCP2

Rockwell Space Shuttle Orbiter with Boosters

spawn issue Check this out... Does this happen because im on G4.5, and this was meant for G6? Is there a fix for this? Other than getting G6... Great model, by the way!!!
  4. HelimanCP2

3d objects dont show in the sim

Thank you so much!! That did it... All items were already checked except for the trees... I checked the trees, and they appeared!! I just had to uncheck, then rechecked all items, and voila': everyhting is as it should be!! Thanks again for your time!!
  5. HelimanCP2

3d objects dont show in the sim

Hey guys, I have a weird situation.. I recently installed G4.5 on my laptop, which runs smoother than my desktop(unfortunately)... Everything has been running great, im usually a Photofield/PI kinda guy, dont fly 3d fields on my desktop, cause its like watching a slide show :( very bad...
  6. HelimanCP2

RealFlight on multiple PC

Awesome, thank you!
  7. HelimanCP2

RealFlight on multiple PC

Hey guys, I just purchased a laptop, I currently have RF installed in my desktop.... Could I install the software that was previously installed on my desktop, in the laptop? To have RF on both computers, Or do I have to purchase separate copies of the sim for each computer?
  8. HelimanCP2

Request Aircraft here

E-Flite C-Z Scimitar A request for this new, awesome aircraft that is just comming out... the Carbon Z Scimitar, with vectored thrust... heres the specs, and a few pics.. Sorry, I know I dont have a staright on front shot, these are the best I could find for now.... Thanks! Wingspan 42.6 in...
  9. HelimanCP2

Request AP Objects Here

Awesome, looks GR8!! That should do.. Thank you, and to all who always lend a helping hand! Greatly appreciated..
  10. HelimanCP2

Request AP Objects Here

I was able to import Jeff's sign, but not so fortunate with Flex's sign..
  11. HelimanCP2

Request AP Objects Here

Hey guys, im getting a texture file error when I try to import Jeffpn's and Flexible's KEX file.. Can you tell me what im doing wrong? Also, can these objects that are created for the airports be re-sized, or scaled up/down, in the field editor in RF? Thanks! Any chances of getting one of...
  12. HelimanCP2

Any suggestions?

few more pics some more pics... Also have a few more, if interested..
  13. HelimanCP2

Any suggestions?

Skymasters Viper Jet Hey Boof69, in case you are still taking suggestions... Been interested in the Skymasters Viper Jet... Was not able to find perfect 3views, but I think I managed to get find some good pics.. (hopefully, there good enough.. here are the specs, followed by some pics...
  14. HelimanCP2

Uninstalling G4.5

Duh, that makes sense.. Thanks so much, Flex.... another question: what is the difference between the CustomModels folder, and the CustomVehicles folder, should I just copy both? and what about the mods, and changes that have been made to the "stock" aircraft in G4.5, are those files found...
Back