Request AP Objects Here

Hey guys, im getting a texture file error when I try to import Jeffpn's and Flexible's KEX file.. Can you tell me what im doing wrong?
Also, can these objects that are created for the airports be re-sized, or scaled up/down, in the field editor in RF? Thanks!

Any chances of getting one of these built for the airport? I understand there is already plenty of fences available, just no picket fence.. If a section could be built for a Photofield im working on, it would be AWESOME!! But I honestly dont know how that would work, or if it would even work.. I would just like to be able to see the model when your looking at it from behind the fence..

Heres a couple of pics, sorry couldnt find 3 views of the fence..strangely...

Attachments

• picket_fence.jpg
    picket_fence.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4
  • picket fence 2.jpg
    picket fence 2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Flex did not include a .tga with his .kex. I suppose you'd need to copy the image in his post, convert it into a .tga, and hope it's named correctly.

Hows this Heli? It's baked white, and not sized yet, but I'll fix and post it if you like it. If you want the paint chipped look, I'll map it do you can color it.

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
This zip contains the kex and the tga,

Attachments

• ScreenShot012.jpg
    ScreenShot012.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SIGN.zip
    135.3 KB · Views: 8
abaser said:
Hows this Heli? It's baked white, and not sized yet, but I'll fix and post it if you like it. If you want the paint chipped look, I'll map it do you can color it.

Awesome, looks GR8!! That should do.. Thank you, and to all who always lend a helping hand! Greatly appreciated..

HelimanCP2 said:
Awesome, looks GR8!! That should do.. Thank you, and to all who always lend a helping hand! Greatly appreciated..
I'll get it finished and posted tonight when I get home.

Stupid Question:

Now that I have these signs

I'm wondering if I were to want to change whats on them in the future for a different AP
is it ok to then change the name of the Kex and then import it as a second sign or is its current name locked in?...get what I mean ?

Good question. I think you'd have to get a new .kex export for each different sign you want. Let me know. I owe you a million!

Back