Recent content by jhicks

1. J

Andrew Jesky Laser

hows it coming along?
  2. J

Indoor F3P planes

Anyone working on any of the newer indoor F3P planes? Now that there is the world F3P championships and F3P is trying to grow, I think there are a lot of people wanting indoor planes. Fancy Foam Epic Fancy Foam Anubis GB Models Trivia Donatas Spies Freestyle planes too. There are of planes...
  3. J

fancy faom vantage

vantage Yeah it would be cool if someone could make it! jamie
  4. J

Comp Arf Integral Pattern Plane

I was wondering if someone was looking for a new project for G4. I have been eyeing the Composite Arf Integral. It is a very popular Pattern plane. You can see it here http://www.composite-arf.com.hk/ar/Catalog?cat=27 If anyone is up for a new project please look at the Integral. I can help...
  5. J

Fancyfoam Blender

edit Hey guys Thought I would post a F3P edit/ ETOC edit Very light Feathered Edit! Hope you like it! let me know what you think! Later, Jamie
  6. J

Fancyfoam Blender

edit Hey guys Thought I would post my first edit of the BLENDER Take it or leave it. Thanks INKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jamie Hicks
  7. J

Quique yak 101

Hey guys, Would anyone be willing to try to make the QQ Yak 101? Its a little longer and the wingspan is little shorter. Its a different shape then the stock yak on g4. Thanks guys, Link http://www.qqaircraft.com/planes.asp?s_nav=2&s_ID=11701&s_PART_CAT=b&s_PLANE_CAT=j
  8. J

Quique Aircraft Kimball and gen4 scheme?

Hey guys, Has anyone seen that Quique has the new 101 in the kimball scheme, and now the Gen 4 Yak 102 in a new scheme? Anyone offer to make it? Gen4 http://www.qqaircraft.com/planes.asp?s_nav=2&s_ID=11601&s_PART_CAT=b&s_PLANE_CAT=f 101...
  9. J

fancy foam vantage and equilizer

vantage Hows it coming on the vantage?
  10. J

Fancy Foam blender?

blender Yeah I would also like to see one.
  11. J

Can Someone please Make the Vrolet?

posts Yes I do understand that it is rude to be asking if it is done yet because it takes a lot of time to do. But everyone took it the wrong way. I didnt mean it to seem the way everyone took it as. Sorry.
  12. J

wow Ok well this went from being a simple question to see how it was coming to a stupid arguement. What an atmosphere. Amazing that this is what you guys do in your spare time. find something to nag people on or someone to harrass. But whatever. If you guys want to be that way fine. By the...
  13. J

thanks gee thanks for your nice comments guys :mad: He was making it so fast, he had the model done in like a day. Thought with it going so fast that it might be done by this time. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!
  14. J

vrolet progress? Thought this would be done by now.
  15. J

Request Aircraft here

plane I think it would be cool sense we have water now to do a 1/4 hangar 9 super cub with floats and wheels. That plane always looked neat to me. jamie
Back