Recent content by jks6958

1. J

Can't Calibrate Interlink X in RF8HH

**UPDATE: Oh, Dopey Me! ** Thanks, Bill, for your suggestion however, it seems the problem is actually between my ears!! By not paying attention, I actually hooked up my Interlink Elite (from RF 7.5) while thinking I was using my "X". So much for attention to datail! My Interlink X was still in...
  2. J

Can't Calibrate Interlink X in RF8HH

I can't seem to get my Interlink X to work with RF8HH, even though it came with it. When I try to calibrate the controller, it freezes the simulator as soon as I push "Calibrate". It used to work. Luckily I can use my DX6 and the W1000 for wireless, but would like the Interlink for the...
  3. J

Spektrum dx6 doesnt work with helicopter of rf7,5

Hi Everyone...SUCCESS!! As you suspected, it was a matter of re-mapping channels 7 & 8. I started playing around with the onscreen radio (gadget) and my DX6, flipping switches on my tx and noticing what was moving on the gadget. Followed your advice and re-mapped "smoke" to Channel 7 and then...
  4. J

12oclockhigh...I'm going to play with the switches/keys again tonight and see if, in reference to your last post about switch/key position, I can get the throttle to work. I've always suspected a throttle-hold problem and maybe I'm just too impatient and not trying enough combinations to get it...
  5. J

Mine are with the Interlink Elite edition...plugging my DX6 into the trainer port on the back of the Interlink. Keep in mind also, it's only a problem with Helicopters; fixed wing throttle works fine.
  6. J

Also, as posted in the sticky...started with a new model...even "reset model" before programming anything to make sure it was "Clean".
  7. J

Tried it in Acro ... that's where this all began...no throttle. Figured "what the heck", so on a whim I tried it in Heli with the same results-no throttle. Read the sticky...I know there are slight differences in the DX6i and the new DX6 2014. Just trying different things to see if i could...
  8. J

That was my thought so I tried flipping all the switches (one at a time, of course ;0) and still nothing. Tried Y,U,I,O also...nothing.
  9. J

I'm having the same problem...I think. No throttle with helis. DX6 (2014) is all set up in RF 7.5 according to the .pdf in "Help" about field radios. Everything EXCEPT the throttle works on helicopters. I can see the blade pitches move but for the life of me I can't figure out what's up with...
Back