Recent content by Kla

1. K

Controller configuration problems

No keyboard functions. Just set up a new model for helicopter in transmitter and a mix for Panic mode. On the transmitter edit section in RealFlight you have to check the box that allows mixing from your transmitter to be used in RealFlight. Then to get Throttle hold to work, under channel...
  2. K

Great news....following your setup PDF and with a bit of help from Horizon Hobby chat for getting throttle hold to work properly, everything is now working as it should. Have all 3 helicopter flight modes, throttle hold and even have panic recovery on my safe button. Now have my Spektrum NX6...
  3. K

I'm following your setup for helicopters in RF. Trying to edit my NX6 controls in RF. I click on channel 8 blue bar for mode, toggle my flight mode switch and it assigns switch to "dial". Then when I click on blue bar for SAFE on channel 12 and push the momentary button it assigns the button to...
  4. K

I do always make sure NX6 is on, in game controller mode, on the Acro model made up for RF and USB plugged in before I start up RF but still have these problems. Gonna check out your link and see if that solves any of my problems. Thank you for the response.
  5. K

Using a brand new Spektrum NX6 with the included USB cable but every single time I connect to RF Evo I have to set up a new Acro model in my NX6 or I can not calibrate/configure my transmitter. Also when trying to configure NX6 in RF my TX is a mode 2 TX but in RF the throttle was on the right...
  6. K

Spektrum NX6 heli throttle cut

Can I change the switch for throttle cut on my NX6 for Realflight?
  7. K

Spektrum NX6 heli throttle cut

Having a problem with my throttle cut not working properly on my NX6. I set up a normal Acro model with 1flap/1aileron and set up my throttle cut on switch H just like I do for normal helicopter flying. Now, in normal "safe" mode the throttle cut works like normal on switch H but in Idle up 1&2...
Back