Spektrum NX6 heli throttle cut

Kla

Having a problem with my throttle cut not working properly on my NX6. I set up a normal Acro model with 1flap/1aileron and set up my throttle cut on switch H just like I do for normal helicopter flying. Now, in normal "safe" mode the throttle cut works like normal on switch H but in Idle up 1&2 the throttle cut somehow is on switch B and switch H has no effect. Also in normal mode switch B has to be on for the throttle to work at all and then I can use Switch H as the throttle cut, kinda like switch B is a master throttle cut if you get what I mean. A bit hard to explain. Anyone have any idea where or how I seriously screwed up the programing?

RealFlight has its own throttle cut switch and channel for helis. More details here:

It's only appearing to work in certain flight modes because not all flight modes are configured to be cut off by the throttle cut in RF.

RealFlight has its own throttle cut switch and channel for helis. More details here:

It's only appearing to work in certain flight modes because not all flight modes are configured to be cut off by the throttle cut in RF.
Can I change the switch for throttle cut on my NX6 for Realflight?

Back