Recent content by Kmot

1. Kmot

Riley B

Will do, thanks!
  2. Kmot

Riley B

Just wanted to say, that the new Riley B airplane is super cool and fun to fly. :)
  3. Kmot

Top menu has been deactivated in realflight9.5s

Put your mouse cursor on the screen and then left click the mouse. That should turn everything on.
  4. Kmot

Beechcraft D18 Differential Thrust Question

Thank you Mr. Douglas! :)
  5. Kmot

Show the Legacy Menu System

THANK YOU! This has been annoying me since I got Evolution, not having the menu selections across the top like always. I think it was a very poor decision to hide them in the first place.
  6. Kmot

Can I remove this banner atop the screen?

Bingo! Thank you! 🙂
  7. Kmot

Can I remove this banner atop the screen?

I got the message. I do not need to see it every time I start RFE. Is there a process for removing it? Thanks!
  8. Kmot

Yes, using Evolution. I will go take a look though, thanks.
  9. Kmot

Looked around again. I did find something called Differential Thrust Modifier, but I could not find a way to adjust it or disable it, etc.
  10. Kmot

Good point. I will take a look, thanks.
  11. Kmot

Hey fella's, Is there a way to disable the default differential thrust on the new D18 in the Quarterly Update release? I went into the aircraft editor and did not see anything. Might have just missed it. Thanks.
  12. Kmot

Download link in HH purchase email doesn't offer a download

I have stumbled upon a page that allowed me an option to use my Key. It was found under Library, and then Add a Game.
  13. Kmot

Download link in HH purchase email doesn't offer a download

I am going through this nightmare myself right now. I signed up for HH Elite club. They gave me Evolution as a free bonus. I have the same problem as above, click the link in the email and get the BAD URL page. After all these months, still not fixed? I already have a Steam account. I got it...
  14. Kmot

Build poll Summer 2022

If it has a radial engine, it gets my vote! :)
  15. Kmot

F7F Tigercat_EA

Too much smoke from a regular glow engine has been a problem since the early days. In real life the engines do not smoke like crazy. Only if a "smoke system" has been added with smoke fluid would it look like some of the models. So I too have turned the smoke physics way down to like 5 or 10%...
Back