Recent content by lordraptor1

1. L

no top flite gold edition P-47D on swap pages?

thanks, unfortunatley im clueless at editing anything in realflight, i couldnt even change an engine ( and i really did want to try and change the engine in the hog bipe to a 20CC gasser LOL.
  2. L

no top flite gold edition P-47D on swap pages?

was looking on the swap pages for a top flite .60 P-47D but couldnt find one, if anyone has a link to one for realflight especially if it has retracts and a 20cc power plant please share. would like to be able to fly in realflight what i will be flying at the field LOL.
  3. L

looking for old airport

its all good folks the one i was lookign for was indeed the ocean master jet base.
  4. L

looking for old airport

yeah the closest i could find was the ocean master jet fighter base but it seems off to me. maybe because i finally have a modern version of realflight and am not still rocking G3 with the free G3.5 upgrade LOL. got a link to the florida funport international?
  5. L

looking for old airport

i found one similar which might be it and that is the ocean master jet fighter base G3/G3.5, unfortunatley the night time version is no longer listed so have to change it to night time when i want the airport lit up like a christmas tree or 4th of july LOL)
  6. L

looking for old airport

i was using it on G3 and G3.5 so i figured it would work on G9.5 provided i could just find it.
  7. L

looking for old airport

i dont remember the name or what version of realflight it was created on but what i can tell you is it was a LARGE modern style airport with the large jumbo jet aircraft in mind. if anyone knows of the airport im talking about please upload the link for me, ive been looking ever since i got...
  8. L

end of multiplayer support for G3/G3.5?

just wondering if multiplayer for G3/G3.5 has ended? i recently reinstalled G3 and updated it to G3.5 and went to play multiplayer only to get no servers found message. if it has ended i will just stick to single player on realflight and buy phoenix or some other flight sim for multiplayer, i...
  9. L

G3.5 to G7.0 or 7.5?

i personally uninstalled my G3/G3.5 when i saw the constant "new" versions coming constantly. i mean really every tme i go to a hobbyshop it is the same thing ( buy this new X version with minimal or NO real improvements for $200 a pop, i dont freaking think so. if you have G3.5 keep it no...
  10. L

G4 and Spektrum DX7 Configuration/Setup

it should be the same as G3 or G3.5 here is what i did: first since my rela flight didnt come with the cable and all od my e-mails have thus far went unanswered i made my own :D instructions for it are below also :D. (copy and paste from my personal r/c forum that i started in september and...
  11. L

interface cable?

hia all i recently ran into a problem with my G3 and i am wondering if anyone can help. i purchased realflight G3 when it came out and have been using it for awhile now, however up until last week i never had an actual aircraft transmitter and have been using my interlink controller. well i...
  12. L

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

i would use an nvidia graphics based card, ever since amd bought ati the ati cards have been a little lacking IMHO. if you have a pci-x16 slot i recommend an 8800 or better (run everything at max settings) however frame rates will drop in multiplayer and this is not because of the card but i...
  13. L

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

the 8800 series cards should be added to the list, i am using an EVGA 8800GTS 640 Mb and it works awesome. i am using g3 (updated to g3.5) and i believe that 8800's and up will work just as well for G4.
Back