Recent content by Low-Q

1. Low-Q

Compatibility problems

Hi, I have allways thaught when I go for multiplayer session I am flying together with any version of RealFlight. But I recently was prooved wrong when my father and I was looking forward to a nice evening at the flying site, flying together within the local network. He has G4 and I have G3.5...
  2. Low-Q

Vidar_Yak-54 (3D) 55deg 200inch wing_2_RC

Hi, I did a testflight without wings on the Yak 54. So now, if you didn't already knew it, it is possible to fly a plane safely without wings....the landings are the hardest part! Please rate it if you like it :-))) I recorded it on the Sod Farm
  3. Low-Q

Vidar_Yak-54 (3D) 55deg 200inch wing_2_RC

Low-Q submitted a new upload: Vidar_Yak-54 (3D) 55deg 200inch wing_2_RC View the Swap Page
  4. Low-Q

Katana Vidar (Electric)_AV

Ketana variant which is sized as a Katana S50E. It has almost the same properties as the Katana S50E, but the Katana S50E is a bit smaller than Ketana.
  5. Low-Q

Katana Vidar (Electric)_AV

Low-Q submitted a new upload: Katana Vidar (Electric)_AV View the Swap Page
  6. Low-Q

Katana 70_CS

Katana S30 and S50 CS for Ketana airplane. Please rate it if you feel for it :-))
  7. Low-Q

Katana 70_CS

Low-Q submitted a new upload: Katana 70_CS View the Swap Page
  8. Low-Q

CAP 580 Norwegian Updated Version_CS

As a Norwegian guy, I made a Norwegian style CS for CAP 580 - a plane I like to fly. Please rate it if you like :-))
  9. Low-Q

CAP 580 Norwegian Updated Version_CS

Low-Q submitted a new upload: CAP 580 Norwegian Updated Version_CS View the Swap Page
  10. Low-Q

How do I remove a CS from my files in the swap page?

How do I remove a CS from my files in the swap page? I uploaded a wrong CS for CAP 580, but I cannot remove it from the swap page. When I try to upload the correct version, a message says that this file is already uploaded even if I rename the G3X file before uploading it. Can anyone help me...
  11. Low-Q

CAP 580 Norwegian_CS

As a Norwegian guy, I made a Norwegian style CS for CAP 580 - a plane I like to fly.
  12. Low-Q

CAP 580 Norwegian_CS

Low-Q submitted a new upload: CAP 580 Norwegian_CS View the Swap Page
  13. Low-Q

Lancair EP for RealFlight G3.5?

OK. I see. Thanks for your support anyway :)
  14. Low-Q

Lancair EP for RealFlight G3.5?

Hello all, I just wonder if there is a Lancair EP model, anywhere in the world, for RealFlight G3.5. I have this model as a real RC, but want to practice more on my sim before I do advanced maneuvers. It is a very nice looking plane, smooth lines, and a dream to fly with my Axi 2217/12 motor...
  15. Low-Q

recordings

The recordings can be opened by RF. Maybe there is a way to convert this files to MPEGs, I don't know. How to make a G3X file out of it, I don't know, but I think it is the same as a ZIP format as you can open a G3X file in WinZip. Then you can upload it. Vidar
Back