Recent content by Mathias

1. Mathias

Mail sent to RF support

Now I´ve got help Ok, sorry. I have got help now from RF support and now I have RF6.50 but how do I get RF7.28?
  2. Mathias

Mail sent to RF support

Hi Now I have written an email to rfsupport@greatplanes.com and described my upgrading problems to them as detailed as I could. I got a mail back from someone namer Mumbanga Changa and in that mail it stood this: To be able to re-set the product registration for you so you can re-register your...
  3. Mathias

Registration trouble

Hi Now when I run RF 6.5 on my laptop a new problem occurs. I ca´nt registrate RF 6,5 for further upgrade to the latest version. I get a message saying "someone else has already registrated this version with another password b la b la b la" but I have forgotten the password I used when I...
  4. Mathias

I can´t register this one.

I don´t know how to do a diagnostic dump with serial numbers. I am afraid I can´t call Tech support either, I have no idea how to do this.
  5. Mathias

Ok thanks, I did register RealFlight 6,5 with exactly the same verification - numbers found on the discs envelop and on the back of the disc case. My email is exactly the same as it was on the version already registered. But I can´t remember which password I used for the already registered...
  6. Mathias

Hi My graphiccard in my desktop computer crashed when I downloaded the latest version of RF 6. Now I have loaded the same version, the same discs, on my laptop as I had on my desktop but I can´t register it now with my email, frilanskonto@gmail.com. Please help me.
  7. Mathias

video driver software is not responding and has been restored.

I dont think so, it has worked before when I´ve downloaded all the other versions of RF. I get image on the screen but everytime I click on the RF 6 icon this happens every time, nothing like this doesn´t happens with the other programs.
  8. Mathias

video driver software is not responding and has been restored.

Hi I have recently downloaded the latest version, RF 6 00.50.14, but when I did this my screen doesen´t work properly anymore. The screen turn to black with tiny small red dots all over, and a square sais "the video driver software is not responding and has been restored". What has happened...
  9. Mathias

Mathias's corner

For example I can´t see Eurocopter in the aircraft list.
  10. Mathias

Mathias's corner

But if you tell me there´s no need to have a corner why did you create this one. I am sorry but I don´t understand how this forum works. I am sorry I am from Sweden. I have gone through this forum and even used the search field to find one but there´s no questions or threads at all like them I...
  11. Mathias

Mathias's corner

Why no?
  12. Mathias

Mathias's corner

Some airplanes has disappered Hi Why have some aircrafts from RF 6 disappered in RF 6.5.1?
  13. Mathias

Mathias's corner

Will you help me to create a new corner for RF 6.5.1, or atleast give me instructions how to create a new one?
  14. Mathias

The new RF 6.5

My old corner Hi I´ve found my old corner with the swedish bikini babes from someone on this forum, I don´t need to mention any names. I thought you had erased it. I suppose my old corner is for RF 6 and not RF 6.5.1.
  15. Mathias

The new RF 6.5

I found nothing there, just my name at the bottom of that page.
Back