Recent content by Mitch58

1. M

how to hand launch

Or just hit the spacebar
  2. M

is there an eflite fw 190a 1.5m?

You can edit the one you have to be electric.
  3. M

Northrop XB-35 Flying Wing_EA

This is a smooth easy flier.
  4. M

Northrop XB-35 Flying Wing_EA

You can increase the power in "quick edit"
  5. M

AV Variants Importing in White only

I don't know the answer, but I do know that last summer I hadn't used the program for quite some time (several months) but when I did several of my imported planes were all white. I was able to delete them and load new ones with no problem.
  6. M

Real Flight ad ons volume 1-5

Yes, I downloaded recently. It took me a bit to figure out how to add them to the game but once I did they all work flawlessly.
  7. M

RF9.5s Steam really annoying

I've also run several items through steam for several years and have never had an operating issue of any kind.
  8. M

Junkers Ju 52 aka Tante Ju: why the hell must there be a Nazicross on the tail??

If you learn how the system works you can create one any color scheme you want, or just edit what's there. I've downloaded the electric version, it is a very pleasant flyer.
  9. M

Eflite t-34 mentor needed.

It's working on mine
  10. M

DeHaviland Tiger or Gypsy Moth

What is the best app to open these dck files?
  11. M

E-flite Valiant_EA

just click the link on the first post.
  12. M

9.5s steam update loop.

It is just the way Steam works. I have more than one game thru Steam. Mine is set to update as the PC is warming up/loading. Then whenever you click on a Steam related item you don't have to wait.
  13. M

OLDER VERSION PLANES ON RF9.5S

They seem to be to me.
  14. M

Can't download any aircrafts on 9.5

I have 9.5 and Malwarebytes and have no problem downloading aircraft. It must be some other setting in your computer rather than the game program. I'm also playing through Steam rather than a disc, But that shouldn't matter.
  15. M

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I believe it is part of the change of ownership. They are probably wishing to update their database with new product key #s. The upgrade is I assume an enticement to log in and make the change. Also by promoting usage of Steam the production cost are slashed dramatically. I've been running mine...
Back