Recent content by Mith

1. M

Uploading repaint

I have, but I'm sooooo freek'n inconsistent. I'm doing well at repainting and maintaining the windshield. However, when I attempt to export the color scheme, there's nothing there to export. I have read the tutorial a million times. I try and to it step-by-step. My problem now is that once...
  2. M

Uploading repaint

I have RF 4.5 wonder if that's an issue
  3. M

Uploading repaint

When uploading, I get a warning saying this model is different than the one in their records... Can anyone upload this?
  4. M

Uploading repaint

Yeah for me! I'm making progress! After two days of trial and error, I was able to edit my paint AND keep the transparency in tact! In a nutshell, I opened the TGA file, inverted the transparency part and copied it... pasted it as a new object... then edited the picture (repaint). When I was...
  5. M

Uploading repaint

Thanks.... I have to figure out how to use my corel better. I can do somethings inside the mask, but not everything. I'll also have to figure out how to work with the PSD file.. Thanks again
  6. M

Uploading repaint

I selected the original glider from inside the game. I opened up save colorscheme and renamed it (in RF). Then I selected it and it created a DDS. Then I went into Windows Explorer and found the TGF file created (the repaint). I opened it from that location colorscheme... then I'll edit it...
  7. M

Uploading repaint

Yes, I opened up the glider, renamed it. Then selected the new colors and created a dds... then found the TGA file... edited it (quickly and simple)... saved the repaint and didn't lose my effects (window etc). So now I just have to repaint the whole thing. I can save it without losing the...
  8. M

Uploading repaint

I'm going to repaint the TGA file using ONLY Corel X5. This way when i'm done, I can save in the SAME format so I don't lose any of my effects such as clear canopy etc. I'll keep trying and will eventually get it right...
  9. M

Uploading repaint

Hey guys, I DO very much appreciate your time... but at this point, I'm doing nothing more than wasting your time and i apologize for that. I'll just have to keep the file for personal use.... Thanks SO much again for your time.
  10. M

Uploading repaint

I clicked on manage attachments and that's the upload popup window that I used...
  11. M

Uploading repaint

I also have the tga file available
  12. M

Uploading repaint

can I email someone the file so you can look at it? It's now an RFX file
  13. M

Uploading repaint

what is an ea file
  14. M

Uploading repaint

I was able to export the file (DG-800-A-G4._EA) but when I'm uploading, it's telling me the name doesn't match. I re downloaded the file again and named my upload exactly the same and it still says no record in the files. Fug this....
  15. M

Uploading repaint

I'll just figure it out myself....:mad:
Back