Recent content by modelflyer

1. M

addon # 2

so no one knows the answer????????
  2. M

addon # 2

posted this in the support forum with no answers I installed addon # 1 no problem started g3.5 and it said something about it found that i had addon 1 and or 2 and was ready i looked and planes were there from addon # 1 i shut 3.5 down installed addon # 2 and restarted 3.5 did not get the...
  3. M

Addon #2

I installed addon # 1 no problem started g3.5 and it said something about it found that i had 1 and or 2 and was ready i looked and planes were there from addon # 1 i shut 3.5 down installed addon # 2 and restarted 3.5 did not get the message about addon 1 or 2 looked for addon 2 planes and they...
  4. M

What do you think of G3.5?

download 3.5 is there anyway to download 3.5 without the launcher? maybe like the heli update was downloaded? i have dial up at home but could jump on a T1 at work and put it on cd? taking computer to work not an option
  5. M

problems with heli update, HELP!!!!!!

what # should we call I'm having the same problem with 1 & 2 I've left several msgs and no one has ever called back?? thanks
  6. M

Error on ADDON 1 & 2

I've tried about a dozen times to install addons 1 & 2 on g3 and everytime i do i end up having to reinstall g3 because after i install 1 or 2 when trying to start g3 it errors out. anyone else have this problem and a fix? also i might ad addons 3,4 & 5 install perfect only problem with addon 5...
  7. M

Are there any updates/fixes coming soon?

looks like we may be getting close I count 5 more days till end of month.
  8. M

Are there any updates/fixes coming soon?

I'll work with you, you tell me what to send you everytime this thing locks up? its hell to go get something setup to fly nice and then get a lock up and have to ctrl alt delete out and end it go back in and nothing is saved. is there a logfile generated we could all start emailing (better have...
  9. M

whats with all the lockups??

ok Knifeedge, I know it was a rush to get g3 out so you could start getting some of the money that people were starting to spend on reflex and the others but enough of us have bought g3 now pay your programmers to fix this buggy $#!! i'm getting tired of the 3 finger salute on xp to get out of a...
Back