Recent content by mutski

1. M

How to start race in "RC's aero cross #18 Full Speed"

New question - I passed somewhere an option to restart the game by advancing the throttle. I can't find it now... Does it somehow disappear when I set up Deadringer as described before? NEVER MIND - I found it. It is to reset the timer, not restart the game, alas.
  2. M

THANKYOU! I can't get onto the server at the moment (multiplayer is down?) but it works on LAN. I've spent hours trying to figure this out.
  3. M

I am trying to make the pylons ring when my plane passes through and the start hoop appear in the attached environment. If you try to edit the environment, you will see that the start hoop appears and spins on the edit screen. However, it doesn't appear when I open it to run the course...
  4. M

I have been practicing pylon races using the environment "RC's aero cross #18 Full Speed." If I am not in a Multiplayer session, is there a way to start a race so that the gates ring when I pass through them and it tallies my score? I'd like it to function like a real race when I'm using it on...
  5. M

How to completely delete an aircraft?

The throttle problem is solved, so now the full delete is sort of moot, just a puzzle remaining.
  6. M

Help me fix the throttle!

Maybe it's programmed to flood the engine if you overdo it. It is fun to fly!
  7. M

Well, I'll be darned! Same result here. I guess that means I always start at full throttle? I had not realized that. Thanks SO much for sharing this!
  8. M

Another oddity - I started RF9 with the Dx7 turned off, and the Sopwith Pup opened and taxied down the runway. I turned on the Dx7, and it stopped. Ack... transmitter setting?
  9. M

How to completely delete an aircraft?

I want to replace a custom aircraft I installed in RF9 because for reasons I can't understand, the throttle quit working. I go to Manage User Files, Aircraft, Custom Aircraft and delete it. I check Documents>RealFlight9>Vehicles>CustomVehicles, and it's gone. I try to import it again, and RF9...
  10. M

OK, on the Physics tab, it shows the Throttle Servo value = Throttle Servo. If I click the little blue arrow at right, that links to the Throttle Servo, whose input is Receiver Channel 3. When I move the throttle stick, that moves from -1.07 to +0.94. When I click the blue arrow at right there...
  11. M

I don't see a place to do that, but it shows that the Throttle Servo is the Throttle Servo.
  12. M

Can anyone tell me why the throttle quit working on my Sopwith Pup model? I downloaded a model called the 1917 Sopwith Pup 50%, flew it, downloaded and deleted several variants, flew it again. Then I was editing the model in RF9 to see what channels worked the gun trigger. I don't know what I...
  13. M

Turn off SAFE?

Thanks BrokeDad. I found it, Dx7 is now working. I also figured out I can connect my Taranis via USB cable. That gives me Channels 1-8. Maybe I need to order the FrSky wireless dongle.
  14. M

Turn off SAFE?

Yeah, I finally found that. However, I have a Dx7. It looks like channels 6 and 7 are unused in the model, but I don't see a way to reassign one of those to the mode function now on channel 8.
  15. M

Turn off SAFE?

I have been flying the RF9 Tiny Terry 150 quadcopter, and it feels like it's equipped with SAFE. It won't loop or role - the max pitch and roll angles seem to have limits. And it's sluggish when I try to turn through hoops and mazes. Does anyone know how to turn off SAFE and make this thinf fly...
Back