Recent content by n1edm

1. n1edm

Receiving spam via private message.

More spam I got one of those messages also. How do we contact Ryan? I don't frequent here very often. Thanks, Bob
  2. n1edm

Request Aircraft Here!

Which one are you referring to, Bryan?? Thanks, Bob
  3. n1edm

Mute the music in RealFlight

I'll have to give that a try. D'ya think that they have New Age Celtic on there?? :-) :-)
  4. n1edm

Thanks for the notes, guys. I didn't know that Joe's Garage was a single case - I just assumed that was with several different airports. I didn't even select it. It just came up by default when I loaded the RF 7.5 Update. Bob
  5. n1edm

That's true about the PANO images. Think about how many Clubs would like to have their own fields in RF. I know that ours would. Bob
  6. n1edm

Thanks, A-60. That did the trick. I had actually opened up that particular menu but only saw values for trucks, etc. I didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks for showing me that. I couldn't find anything on line or in the instruction manual that came even remotely close to your explanation...
  7. n1edm

That's a new one on me... Where does one find this 'emiter'?? I'm in Joe's Garage right now.
  8. n1edm

I just installed the RealFlight 7.5 upgrade over my RF 7.0. When I go into the program, there is some background music playing that I don't want. Can someone please clue me in as to how to turn off the music? I want all the other audio, I just don't want that music. I've been through the...
  9. n1edm

Request Aircraft Here!

I would like to see a model of a Bruce Tharpe Engineering Delta Vortex. The website is at http://www.btemodels.com/vortex.html and it's a ball to fly. It has about a 54" span and is about 48" long. Flies at close to 100MPH with a OS-91FX and 14x6 prop. I can provide dimensions, weights, CG...
  10. n1edm

Realflight 6 - Custom Photofield Help

Actually, I didn't have to do that "Import Raw Panoramic Image". Instead I went to Simulation>Import>RealFlight Archive (RFX, G3X)... When I clicked that link, there was an option to import the entire ZIP file as one single file. Then I went to Environment>Select Airport>Custom Airports...
  11. n1edm

I looked too quickly at the Import function. After posting the msg, I noticed that there is an import function for ZIP files that I had overlooked. I've imported the field but now I can't find it!!:D It doesn't appear to have gone into the Photofields subdirectory. At least I know the steps...
  12. n1edm

One of the members of our Club has created a nice Photofield of our airstrip. He's made it available as a ZIP file. How do I install this? Do I need to unzip it and place the individual files in a separate subdirectory? I'm using Windows 7 and RealFlight 6 (upgrade disk from RF 5.5)
  13. n1edm

RealFlight migration tools for G4 and G5 users

OK, thanks for that info... I'm running XP now but I think might upgrade sometime this year, which will mean Win7 for me. I have to fun one of my CAD programs in Admin Mode and it's pretty slow. I was wondering what I might expect from RF6. Bob
  14. n1edm

RealFlight migration tools for G4 and G5 users

Hi Ron, Is RF6 running OK on WIN 7 or do you have to run it in Administrator mode?? Thanks, Bob
  15. n1edm

AMA Field at Muncie for G5?

OK, dumb question time... has anyone made a Realflight field to mimic the AMA field in Muncie?\ I just took a quick look at my expansion disks and didn't see anything like that. Is there something out there that I missed? It seems like a natural thing to make up. Thanks, Bob
Back