Recent content by OA-10

1. OA-10

Romulan Valdore RC class

Romulan Valdore RC model Here is the Romulan Valdore Class RC Model Finalized. Specs: length: 105cms Wing length: 101cms Motor:2600KV Prop:8x6E ESC: 25Amp Battery: 2200mAh weight: 26onz Romulan Valdore RC Pre Flight Test
  2. OA-10

Klingon Bird of Pry

Romullan Valdore RC class Here is the Romulan Valdore class RC with impulse and Warp drive. Romullan Valdore RC class
  3. OA-10

Romulan Valdore RC class

I know it does not relate to anything here but I like to share my build. Romulan Valdore RC class
  4. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

Romulan Valdore class I am building a RC model of my avatar I will post a picture when I am done with it.
  5. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

Why? pay more what is The advantage? Unless the simulator is getting obsolete. Did you see my model RC plane picture?
  6. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

If someone designs the model how do I know when it is done and can it be for G3.5 because that is the flight simulator that I have. Thank you
  7. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

Here it is
  8. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

J-20 I have attached the model and 3d design would this help? :)
  9. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

J-20 Chengdu Here is my RC model of the J-20 model Length 122.3 cm Height 25.1 cm wing length 86.7cm Motor 2200 Kv pusher prop 6x4 3 servos 2 ailerons 1 canards weight 30 oz with out battery battery 3 cell 2200 mAh Canards are mixed only with elevators.
  10. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

J-20Chengdu Stealth fighter Can some one make a model of this plane?
  11. OA-10

Aircraft - Project - List

J-20 Chengdu model Does anyone would like to do this model? J-20
  12. OA-10

Request Aircraft Here!

Cfa-44 Nosferatu I have attached the images. for G3.5 Simulator Thank you
Back