Recent content by OliverW

1. OliverW

Extra 330sc Oliver Willis Edit_AV

Here's my latest sim edit I've been playing with! Super happy with it's ability to draw clean lines and the way it performs in all aspects. Enjoy!
  2. OliverW

Extra 330sc Oliver Willis Edit_AV

OliverW submitted a new upload: Extra 330sc Oliver Willis Edit_AV View the Swap Page
  3. OliverW

Extra NG Oliver Willis Edit_AV

Kha'Zix submitted a new upload: Extra NG Oliver Willis Edit_AV View the Swap Page
  4. OliverW

Extra NG Oliver Willis Edit_AV

Been playing with Abaser's awesome Extra NG for a little bit now. Messed with the weight, control surface sizes, location of the horizontal stab, etc to where it was tuned to my liking. It carves really clean lines, and does awesome XA. Feel pretty happy with how it turned out for my style of...
  5. OliverW

Northop XB-35/YB-49 Build

yeah, it just looks and flies like a potato, no offense to the original creator. Legoman would make a super scale looking one that would blow it out of the water
  6. OliverW

My vote is for either the skymaster or the trimotor
  7. OliverW

Definitely need some gyrocopters!
  8. OliverW

Sea Vixen FAW 2

Absolutely awesome work. Love the way it looks and flies
  9. OliverW

FMS Piper J3 1400mm (searching for.....)

The one that comes with 9.5 is the correct cub for that av.
  10. OliverW

OT: Forums for actual R/C flying?

It's more of a 50-50 ratio. You either love it or you don't. But definitely try without safe first, or use it for your first take off, and then get up to altitude and try without it
  11. OliverW

not many are as reliable as spektrum though. Futaba, JR, or Spektrum is the way to go
  12. OliverW

The flitetest forums is a very welcoming community that will answer basically any question you have
  13. OliverW

Sea Vixen FAW 2

I'm stoked to get this one.. it looks fantastic
  14. OliverW

Sea Vixen FAW 2

Agreed
  15. OliverW

RLU-1 Breezy

I would love to see the Cessna skymaster, 185, DH.89, Handley page victor, or the P-59. Tbh the whole list is awesome though!
Back