Recent content by oneeyejack

1. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Summer time... Hi, Thanks to all... August is coming... for a while, I'll be "out of the game". Vacation! I'll be back in September. Ciao, Sandi
  2. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

T-Rex 600N DFC Finished! The Heli is posted...
  3. oneeyejack

Align T-Rex 600N DFC_EA

ALIGN T-Rex 600 Nitro DFC Super Combo 3D Model Description The model contains the following components: - The Low CG DFC main rotor assembly includes: the metal main rotor housing, rotor holders, blade grip arms, grip arm with integrated control linkages, Linkage rods, etc. - The DFC CCPM...
  4. oneeyejack

Align T-Rex 600N DFC_EA

oneeyejack submitted a new upload: Align T-Rex 600N DFC_EA View the Swap Page
  5. oneeyejack

Align T-Rex 600N DFC_EA - Images

Images
  6. oneeyejack

Align T-Rex 600N DFC_EA

oneeyejack updated Align T-Rex 600N DFC_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Now it all depends on Kyle. He is taking care of the physics.
  8. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Wip Custom blades for night flying...
  9. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Thank you! Indeed, thanks to everyone on the forum.
  10. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Thank you! It is true, 7K extras are OK!!! But I would to have + 3K ​​more. With a limit of the 27K, I'm still using the "alpha" to make the "holes". With the 30K poly limit, I could make the "holes" on the main frame, horizontal and vertical fin, etc.
  11. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Work in progress Part 2
  12. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Work in progress Hi, I'm pretty well, so I finished the 3D model and the CS! :) The physics is in work by Kyle S.
  13. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Hi Sorry guys, but once again I will be absent. I have some health problems (nothing serious). Maybe... I'll have to stay in the hospital for 5 days under the care of antibiotics. The project will have to wait... I'll stay in touch!
  14. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

It's done!
  15. oneeyejack

T-Rex 600N DFC Build

Hi, I agree about your opinion. It is true! But ... I can't resist to shaping the model to the smallest details. I am some kind of the 3DS "Max-HOLIC"... I like to shaping the model and reshaping to the "bones". That's why my works takes so much time. Sorry! For the change, I will think...
Back