Recent content by quadcopter

1. Q

windows xp pro compatable???

I just purchased xp pro with sp2 and I want to know if there will be a problem installing g3.5 and epansion pack on that os when I reinstall? I am planning on running one of my computers as a server and another for playing g3. will there be any sort of port issues there?
  2. Q

Spammer Problem

That would be a great idea. I would personaly rather KE was working on water for us to land on in g3.5. Just my opinion though. The admins can kill the spammers.
  3. Q

Gmax and Deep-Exploaration: Discussion Thread

Thank you for the tut.... we are not worthy.... we are not worthy... we are not worthy.....we are not worthy.... we are not worthy... we are not worthy.....we are not worthy.... we are not worthy... we are not worthy.....we are not worthy.... we are not worthy... we are not worthy.....we are...
  4. Q

thank you nizz....

cool now I got a piper with floats..... now only if KE will give us water HINT, HINT
  5. Q

Heli's from Yogi149

cool yogi, you got to the chinook before I did, so I want a copy of your g3x to try out... where is the download at? you can email it to me if you want... I just want to fly that one.... quadcopter@hotmail.com
  6. Q

chinook heli from the ground up...

um.... wow I didn't quite expect such detailed drawings. wow. looking at these and compairing to what I have now.... I have to start over.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! lol :) :D :p :rolleyes: ;)
  7. Q

here the body starting with a cube and sweeps. anyone got some good chinook photos for me to use for refrence?
  8. Q

what I am taking on right now is just the modeling.... ahhhhhhh many hours of modeling.... this is going to be my first heli.... I am still learning so I don't even know quite what I am taking on. I have a feeling that I am going to be going bald before I am done with this one from pulling my...
  9. Q

I am gonna dive in head first on this one... many people here have requested a chinook heli and some way some how I'm gonna do it. the model anyways... I need help and lots of it... I am going to start the model in truespace and then take it into 3ds max later to set up all the tech stuff...
  10. Q

Installing 3.5 on Windows 64 Bit

I am glad this question came up because I am getting ready to upgrade too.... and I know that knife edge will make shure that it works because alot of the new computers like my p4 come with the x64 bit edition... so now I hope that it is just a question of when can I upgrade??? :confused:
  11. Q

Flashing green spots and flickering

by the way what you are seeing there is called artifacts. They will occure when your video card is pushing itself too hard. There are some video card overclocking utilitys out there on www.cnet.com that can fix the problem... They will scan your graphics output for these artifacts and set the...
  12. Q

Newbee here!!!

I would also recomend going online as much as possible and flying with other people in the game. you can learn what not to do that way... just watch them (us) crash. we goofball around alot... but sometimes we get real seriouse in the competitions too.. above all, just have fun. That is what...
  13. Q

exp pack trouble free install???

should I revert back to 3.0 before I install exp packs or should I install over top of 3.5? I just ordered them (all), I couldn't wait any longer
  14. Q

unable to find public ip adress???

:D update... :D you can uninstall the network adaptor and it will still work...
  15. Q

unable to find public ip adress???

I got it.... it is all fixed now.... you have to install what is called a "network loopback adaptor". Someone elese posted the trick and it worked. I dunno how, but it does. just google it and it will come up with how to do ot. everything you need is already on your computer if you have xp.
Back