Recent content by rcflyer260

1. R

New Public Beta update available: .377

Here ya go! Harry
  2. R

New Public Beta update available: .377

I had the same problem with the latest public version (have not upgraded to beta yet) and fixed it by moving the file from the snapshot directory to desktop. I still have the offending file if KE is interested. Harry
  3. R

Are there any updates/fixes coming soon?

Gentlemen, There is no way for a small developer working a niche market to test every motherboard, cpu, video, operating system, and monitor on the market today for the PC. Chances are the system you are running it on has not been tested by the developer. At least KE Software is listening to...
  4. R

problems with heli update, HELP!!!!!!

Update - the heli update was not the culprit. I was installing RealFlight Add-ons Volume One at the same time. I reinstalled the program, updated, installed the Add-ons disk and got the same error. I reinstalled one more time and just added the heli update and everything works fine.....now to...
  5. R

problems with heli update, HELP!!!!!!

Now when I hit Run Realflight from the launcher after I installed the heli up date I get a box labeled ===================================== Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library ==================================== Box text is ==================================== Runtime Error! Program...
Back