Recent content by Regal

1. R

RF9.5 or WS2000 issue?

Even using Receiver 7+ch there is still a problem allocating channels,and gives false stick movements. Puts elevator and rudder on the same axis.
  2. R

McAfee

Still having a problem with false positive of Launcher & Launcher Helper. Been in touch with Mcafee, they are no help at all.
  3. R

Expansion Packs

Where do I download Expansion Packs?.
  4. R

Spektrum WS2000 Wireless Dongle

I know how to use it, 9.5 won't accept the parameters I put in.
  5. R

Spektrum WS2000 Wireless Dongle

I am having trouble mapping all the channels, 9.5 doesn't seem to recognize it. Anyone having similar problems?.
  6. R

Super Chipmunk 55AX

Thanks to everyone for your help.
  7. R

Super Chipmunk 55AX

Where do I find the original to down load I have the av .
  8. R

Password

Good to hear you are sorted, I have dealt with Bonnie and found her very obliging.
  9. R

Password

Look for this file. Signed Launcher and LauncherHelper for versions 9.50.015 - 9.50.024
  10. R

Password

I am all fixed, on the forums page I download the links that let you by pass Windows false positives.
  11. R

Password

Where do I go to find my password that I have forgotten to access Realflight 9.5 now that I have to update to the latest version.
  12. R

Shutdown

As anyone experienced total shut down of computer while playing sim. Sometimes it runs for only a few minutes other times longer, I have been timing it and it varies. The longest run as been 37min 40 secs. the shortest 4min 10 sec . Any help would be appreciated.
  13. R

Lynux

Will realflight operate on Lynux or other operating systems?.
  14. R

Shutdown

Thanks for your assistance, problem seems to have been solved, ran it for quite a while yesterday and no probs.
  15. R

Knob

I have assigned the Knob to rotate the thruster pod on Blimp. My problem is how to get it to rotate gradually thru the whole 180 degrees.
Back