Recent content by RickyD77

1. R

NewB question

Just want to know if its possible to change an existing model. Is it possible to bring that model in 3ds max thank
  2. R

control input lag

First excuse my english I seems to have the same issue event with g3.5 I have both instal on my sony vaio. I suspect the video card but the graphic was neet the lag was not on the graphic side, I have put the controler widget on the screen and I see the diffeence on the stick movement. I have...
  3. R

Scheme for 300lp

Did someone have color scheme for the 300lp please spam me :)
  4. R

Help for update!

Here's my problem, I Have a mac and I run bootcamp, I dont have internet on my windows but i dont care since I just use it for the g3. My only problem is that I want to maake the update, Is there a way to do it offline thanks^
  5. R

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

Hi all, i have a brand new mac pro with a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT and i always received a error creating shadow error, is there a way to fix that Thx all
  6. R

Sig Four Star 40

Im searching to anyone have found a four star 40 for g3 thanks
  7. R

Interface cord for jr

i have buy a use g3 and i received it without the interface port... where i can have one thx
  8. R

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

hi i just wonder if this setup will work great CPU Intel Celeron D 2.3GHz ATI Radeon 9800 512 ram thx...
Back