1. R

2023 Quarterly Content Pack 1 - Installation Issues

Found all of the new planes.
  2. R

I will check them tomorrow. Steam did update Reaflight to 10.00.042
  3. R

I purchased the 2023 Quarterly Content Pack 1 and cannot verify if it has been installed properly on my computer. I entered the requires Steam Key and it appeared to process the update but the three new aircraft are not showing up. In addition, there is not a folder labeled 2023 Quarterly...
  4. R

To Open the Menu, press Esc or the Canel Button - REMOVE from Screen

How do I remove the "To Open the Menu, press Esc or the Canel Button dialog box" from the top of my screen?
  5. R

Evolution Manual Update?

I always review the manuals with every release of RealFlight and would welcome an update.
  6. R

Horizon Hobby acquires RealFlight

I look forward to the future of RealFlight and am glad that the developers will be transitioning to Horizon Hobby.
  7. R

Reinstalling RF9.5

Solution: I found the procedure that I followed years ago. 1. Install RF V9.50.021 from the installation file or disc. 2. Register RF V9.50.021 using the original account information. 3. Upgrade to RF V9.50.038 using the RealFlight 9.5 Launcher. 4. Copy all of the files from the original...
  8. R

Reinstalling RF9.5

What is the best way to reinstall Realflight 9.5 on to a new computer. I have all of the original installation disc, Add-On Volume 1 - 5, Expansion Packs 1 - 8, Airplane Mega Pack, Helicopter Mega Pack and the Horizon Edition Add-on. I was able to copy the entire installation folder from the...
  9. R

Installation trouble

Take a look at the very first post in the forum. The issues that you are experiencing are related to the antivirus false positives. This has been a pain to deal with from some time and every time they release a new major virus definition update the problem returns. Once I finally got it...
  10. R

RF 9.5 Launcher Issue

I fixed my issue by downloading the Realflight V9.5 installation file from their website. I then extracted the Launcher9.exe and LauncherHelper9.exe files and copied them back to the correct locations. This is the site that I downloaded the installation file from...
  11. R

Antivirus Software False Positives

Is there a location where we can download the Launcher9.exe file for version 9.50? Malware Premium has flagged the file and even though I marked it as safe when their software updated it removed the file.
  12. R

RFHHE_2.DCK Not Compatible with RF9

Thanks for the reply. I noticed that I incorrectly indicated which application the file was associated with.
  13. R

RFHHE_2.DCK Not Compatible with RF9

I copied all of my expansion and mega packs from the RealFlight 8 data folder to RealFlight 9 data folder. When RealFlight 9 starts it indicates that RFHHE_2.dck was not designed to work with this edition of RealFlight and then launches. I have the official DVD Helicopter Mega Pack DVD and...
Back