2. SCOTT SALA

MAMBA 70CC With CROW Ultra RC Ver-2_AV

That's great!!
  3. SCOTT SALA

Pilot RC Edge 540 107'' Ultra 3D_AV

Very smooth flyer. Thanks Doug!!
  4. SCOTT SALA

Mamba Flex Blue 2_CS

Great work. Thank you for the added Mamba graphics!
  5. SCOTT SALA

Mamba Flex Blue_CS

Thanks Doug! Great addition. Well done!
  6. SCOTT SALA

MAMBA 70CC With CROW Ultra Rc_AV

Very nice Doug! Thanks for doing this AV. The Crow function really slows her down nicely.
  7. SCOTT SALA

RF Evolution Dx11 crashing when changing to custom Airport

Hi Ryan, Following your suggestions. I deleted, re-downloaded and re-installed the airport into Evolution. I then deleted the Cache and the Collision directory in my Real Flight Documents folder. I then restarted RF Evolution, and... the airport worked. No Crash. I'm thinking it was an issue...
  8. SCOTT SALA

FWIW I updated my Real Flight Evolution DX 11 to the new .079 Beta. The program is still crashing on startup. I also noticed there is no preview of the airport available when changing to this airport.
  9. SCOTT SALA

Thanks for checking legoman. I wonder if it is a setting on my computer??
  10. SCOTT SALA

The file loads into Evolution no problem. It is when I change my flying field to that airport that it crashes.
  11. SCOTT SALA

FWIW I loaded the same file into RF 9.5 also on Steam, it loaded and worked with no problems? Could this have something to do with DX11?? I have loaded and flown 2 other of RCDoski's flying sites into Evolution with no issues.
  12. SCOTT SALA

RF Evolution DX11 is crashing when I try to change my airport to RCDoski's "The canyon at sharks bay AP". I am able to download the file with no issues but when I try to change environment in Evolution, RF gives me an unexpected error message would I like to report it to Real FLight? and then...
  13. SCOTT SALA

Antivirus Software False Positives

Thanks Brad. Hopefully they can get to this quickly. I am running Real Flight 9.50.024. After McAfee quarantines the files, I am able to go back into McAfee settings and restore the Launcher files. My Real Flight then starts normally. However every time McAfee does another scan they are back in...
  14. SCOTT SALA

Antivirus Software False Positives

McAfee Livesafe is also removing the files when it does a security scan. I have added the files to the exclusion list and they still were removed during the last scan...
  15. SCOTT SALA

Custom Aircraft

Thanks legoman! I'll give it a try
Back