Recent content by sk8teradam2003

1. S

realflight online

does anyone know if you can use play RF G4 online with 3.5? Thanks
  2. S

usb for tx

does anyone know where you can get the cords that plug into your tx's trainer jack and end in a usb jack? I wanna play 2 player with my buddy. Like the one that come with the nextar select, do they sell that separate somewhere? I can't find it.
  3. S

Shark Bait

yeah its a nice plane, wish i could design one that good
  4. S

Lol!

Hey can anyone hover with a heli using only the trims on the right stick? My best time is a minute 15 seconds.
  5. S

Time Zone

What time zone is this website in anyway?????? It's 2 hours ahead of me......
  6. S

Heli

OK this isn't realflight related but just shut up. I'm trying to get into helis from planes...and I was wondering what you guys think of the heli-max axe CP. It's on sale and I'm gonna buy it...unless it's a piece of crap........
  7. S

Can I Use the EK2-0406 controller?

You cant hes talking about training with the controller that comes with the heli so it will be more like flying real thing
  8. S

Biplanes

Has anyone ever noticed that there are no biplanes included in relflight g3.5????? They are a big part of the sport, depending on what you're in to....I think they should at least include 1......(I know there are some on the swap pages, no need to inform).
  9. S

Error Message

wow, you're hilarious.......
  10. S

Error Message

Almost every other time I run Realflight g3.5 I get 15 minutes into the game and i get the message that says "An unexpected error has occurred" and it gives you the choice of sending an error report to knife edge or not to. I tried both, and it just closes the program either way and that's...
  11. S

screensaver

do any of you guys know how to activate the screensaver feature of g3.5? if so, how?
  12. S

realflight controller

Yeah i did but i dropped it and now 2 of the channels stopped working.
  13. S

Combat event

Ok tell me what you think of this: An online multilayer event where you try to cut the other planes ribbons with your prop. Realflight could just use the streamers they already have in the game.....I think it would be awesome.
  14. S

Multi Player

Do you have any firewalls? My dad always puts them on the computer cause hes paranoid about spyware or whatever and they always block internet connection in games unless you disable them.
  15. S

Rebate

What is the rebate for g4 gonna be if you already own g3.5??? I hope it's at least $50......
Back