Recent content by strongmankb

1. strongmankb

Deuces Wild Color Scheme

Does anyone have the original color scheme for the Deuces Wild airplane? Everytime I upload it the wings and tail section are green checkered. Thanks, Strongmankb
  2. strongmankb

I'll Get you **** ! ! !

I have a foamy version of it on the swaps.
  3. strongmankb

Top Flight Taurus

I'll help with the physics. Send me PM and I'll send you my e-mail address.
  4. strongmankb

Top Flight Taurus

I'll help with the physics model if you send it to me. Send me a PM if your interested.
  5. strongmankb

Multiplex Twin Jet_AV

Here is a varient of the Multiplex Twinjet that flies like the real thing.
  6. strongmankb

Multiplex Twin Jet_AV

strongmankb submitted a new upload: Multiplex Twin Jet_AV View the Swap Page
  7. strongmankb

F-4J Phantom II

Conversion to G3.5 I would really like to have this model in Realflight G3.5. If you send me the files needed I would be more than happy to do this. Please send me a PM if your interested and I'll send you my e-mail address. I would give you credit for everything or even let you post it once...
  8. strongmankb

F-18 Jolly Rogers CS

The F-14 already has the Jolly Roger color scheme on it. I supplied the photo for Inky00.
  9. strongmankb

Rutan Long-EZe (Turbine)_AV

An awesome little jet varient of the Rutan Long-Eze. I was inspired by a video I saw on RC Universe.
  10. strongmankb

Rutan Long-EZe (Turbine)_AV

strongmankb submitted a new upload: Rutan Long-EZe (Turbine)_AV View the Swap Page
  11. strongmankb

Crazy new creations from Fubar

I really like the bottom right one. It looks fast!!
  12. strongmankb

Designers Jet Challange

Please Consider Whenever one of the designers gets some free time or is looking for a project to do I would really appreciate this project for consideration. The modeling and texture mapping are already done. I just don't have access to the programs needed to finish getting this into...
  13. strongmankb

Designers Jet Challange

I also forgot to metion I don't have the needed programs to get the model into G3.5. I created the model using G-max then converted it using a trial version of deep exploration. Let me know if anyone wants to help make this jet a reality. Thanks, Strongmankb
  14. strongmankb

Designers Jet Challange

I want to do the VTOL version but I don't have a clue where to start to make the needed moving parts. I need someone with more experience to help me with this project.
  15. strongmankb

Designers Jet Challange

Reason for asking for help The reason I'm asking for help is because I'm graduating from the University of Oklahoma with a Construction Science degree and going to work as a project engineer for a contractor in Dallas, TX. I will be working long hours and won't have enough time to finish...
Back