Recent content by superalex69

1. superalex69

Pegaso_PI

In it’s time, The RC club with the best facilities of the World is back again thanks to the magic of the PHOTOFIELDS MEXICO POJECT. The colors and the light of this beautiful afternoon draw the three incredible tracks for you to land wherever you want. Do you need more? El que fué el Club de...
  2. superalex69

Pegaso_PI

superalex69 submitted a new upload: Pegaso_PI View the Swap Page
  3. superalex69

Realflight 6 - Custom Photofield Help

Ok... Sean... I´m a professional panorama photographer... I´ve also made some Beautiful photofields of my country flying fields... Here you can check some of them searching for superalex69 on the knife edge swap pages... If you have a good translator you can check my little explanation of...
  4. superalex69

Indoor ITESM Toluca_PI

Indoor ITESM Toluca... Supporting the Indoor Tournament Mexico event, the Technological Institute of Superior Studies of Monterrey Campus Toluca, opened their gym and gave us this beautiful Photofield. With a completely different concept, PHOTOFIELDS MEXICO PROJECT proudly announce and...
  5. superalex69

Indoor ITESM Toluca_PI

superalex69 submitted a new upload: Indoor ITESM Toluca_PI View the Swap Page
  6. superalex69

Hangar-5_PI

Hangar-5... Provided by the PHOTOFIELDS MEXICO PROJECT. A very very very difficult but beautiful field. Nestled in the middle of some hills and surrounded by many trees, Club Hangar-5 is a beauty to enjoy and a challenge to fly. It is so complicated that unfortunately the day I was invited to...
  7. superalex69

Hangar-5_PI

superalex69 submitted a new upload: Hangar-5_PI View the Swap Page
  8. superalex69

Professional Quality PhotofieldIELDS MEXICO PROJECTs - PHOTOF

Yes... as I said... I make the integration effort in the RF airport for FREE... but I ask for a cheap donation only for my Photography...... Close attention is attention to detail. A Great Pano fully integrated for a Great simulator... worths 3 dollars, isn´t it. ;)
  9. superalex69

You are totally missing the point that my work sells lots of RealFlight copies in México and it seems that you do not care. :rolleyes: :cool:
  10. superalex69

Check swap.. pages.. I´ve more than one PI there... Are you involved with knifeedge????... You work with Knifeedge?...
  11. superalex69

Thanks Frank... For RF people: You are lucky that your users help to develop what you do not develop
  12. superalex69

All per diem costs... :p :p :p
  13. superalex69

For Photofields and work on fields I use a Nikon D90 with 12.5 Megapixels with Nikon 10.5 mm lens combination... I use a very stable old Kaidan tripod panorama head. And to find the nodal point I use a common finding Nodal point technic.. This tecnic is great try it...
  14. superalex69

Jojojo... and the production fees?... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D Do you know any site that could contribute? ;)
  15. superalex69

No, no no... I´m not saying that I´m not going to continue sharing them on the swap pages.. I´m just arguing that RF must be within the PHOTOFIELDS MEXICO PROJECT so that the clubs are interested in to make their panos. ;)
Back