Recent content by tembit

1. T

RealFlight Evolution - fully running on Apple M1 Mac via Parallels Desktop

I updated my Windows 11 pro VM (parallels 18) to the latest build (windows insider beta channel) and installed RF evolution, and it ran without a hitch. I didn’t change any compatibility settings and I’m able to switch airports without it crashing. So far it runs very well and the performance...
  2. T

Activation Error

Are you running the latest windows 11 feature update?
  3. T

Activation Error

I ended up returning the game on steam for a refund.
  4. T

Activation Error

Has anyone seen this activation error? KEERror 75912: Unexpected activation result: -1073741819. The application will exit now. I'm trying to get this working in Windows 11 ARM on a M1 Max MacBook Pro. I have 9.5 working and I know that 9.5s works as well. Anyone get it to work on a similar...
  5. T

RF 9 M1 Mac

Any updates on figuring out how to get another airport to load? I have 9.5 working perfectly on my M1 max and I'd hate to switch my license over to 9.5s only to find that I can't load other airports.
  6. T

MacBook Pro M2 Chip - Working

Since 9.5s seems to be the only product that's receiving updates, have you tried running it on your m2? I've been running 9.5 on my m1 max for a while now, but I'm nervous about switching over to the Steam version.
  7. T

SAB GOBLIN 770 Competition (Brandon)_EA

Any idea why the canopy keeps falling off in RF9.5 when the model loads?
  8. T

Can't download RealFlight 9 install file

I just purchased it and have the same issue. The hobbico.com domain where the file was being hosted seems to have expired or changed hands at some point recently. I hope Knife Edge gets its act together or issues us steam download codes, otherwise I'll dispute the transaction with my credit card.
Back